Chapter 18

Tyler's P.O.V. 

The ride with Riki to the funeral was silent. It wasn't the awkward silence type, but the comforting silence type. I was holding Riki's hand while she was holding mine.

We were approaching the funeral. My mom found out by going on her email. She was bawling. Once I came in contact with my mom, her eyes were puffy and red, while her nose was stuffy. I gave her a tissue and we went on the funeral. Minutes passed by, and Riki was still beside me comforting me. How did i get so lucky?, I thought. I have the most beautiful girlfriend and she was so nice. I gave her a reasuring smile and she smiled back. The funeral ended and me and Riki were heading back to the hotel. I knew I had to somehow tel her I was going to the army, but why does it have to be so damn hard? 

I was fumbling with the doorknob. I was trying my best to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. I finally let Riki open it. She turned the knob and we were in. I stared at her in shock while she stuck her tounge out at me. 

"Did you just stick your tounge out at me?", I asked her chuckling. 

"umm... n-n-nnoo.", she said nervously. 

I grinned at her and ran towards her. She ran around the house, me trying to catch her. I finally caught up to her and started tickling her sides. She giggled at begged me to stop. I finally stopped letting her breath. She was panting so hard, I just had to chuckle at her. 

The sky was getting darker and darker every second of the day. I was surprised how time flyed by so fast. Seth and Kelly came by to check up on me. 

"Hey man, could I talk to you?", I heard Seth asked. 

I nodded and walked into the kitchen.

"soo what do we need to talk about", I asked curiously. 

"Are you still going to the army man? It's dangerous and you could risk your life.", he sounded concerned. 

I waved it off and headed back into the living room, sitting by Riki and pulling her towards my chest. I love the way we fitted together like puzzle peices. It was nice to know that she would never leave me. 

The moon was rising up in the night sky and Seth and Kelly decided to sleep over. I agreed to let them sleep over. We fell asleep on the uncomfortable couch leaving Seth and Kelly on the other couch. Riki was on top of me putting her head on my chest. I fell asleep right away, happy knowing Riki loves me. 

Riki's P.O.V.

My sun shone and I stared at Tyler. I was sleeping on top of him. I looked at the other couch and saw Kelly and Seth sleeping. Then just slightly, I saw Seth moved and he opened his eyes. He looked around but once his eyes met mine, he locked his gaze. I looked away and got off Tyler to make breakfast. I was making eggs and bacon, it was a special breakfast because Kelly and Seth were here. Suddenly warm, strong hands were wrapped around my waist. I looked up to see Seth. I glared at him. "Seth! Take your hands off me. I have a boyfriend", I stated. 

"But, I love you", he said in a whisper. 

I probably looked shock. He was looking atme apoligetically. Just then his lips were on mine. I glared at him and unlocked our lips. I slapped him across the face and ran into the room crying.

Seth's P.O.V.

She slapped me?! But why????, I thought. I'm such an idiot! 

"What the hell happened? Why did you kiss my girlfriend?", I heard Tyler say. Oh great, so Tyler saw our show?. 

"I like her, you don't deserve her.", I yelled back. 

"How the hell do I not deserve her? She's my girlfriend! She chose me over you. Just get over her!"

At the corner of my eyes I saw Riki looking at us with wide eyes. 

"Well look at you, Your the one going to the FREAKING ARMY!", I yelled back in anger.

"Wh-what did you say? Tyler-hon.. your going to the army? But i thought you'd never leave me. You promised", Riki said in tears. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Well is this chapter longer than usual?? I hope it is. 

Well vote/fan/comment! Love ya<3 muahh! 

Dedicated to Julissa! (: Happy Birthday!!! :D I hope you have a good one! (: