Chapter 11

Riki's P.O.V.

Forgetting that my parents could come inside any second, I lightly pushed Tyler aside.

"Sorry for pushing you off, it's just that my parents could come in any second--", I explained.

"It's okay hon, calm down. I understand", He said cutting my sentence off. 

I let out a deep breath not noticing I've been holding it in. I step aside and went into the bathroom to change. Once I came out Tyler was on the couch waiting a chick flick. He was in shorts, but shirtless. I stared at him chest. Tyler finally noticed I was looking at him, and he smiled which made me blush shades of red. I was wearing sweatpants and a tank top. I sat next to him on the couch, leaning onto him. He didn't seem to mind at all. I stared at the screen trying to focus on what was happening. I couldn't figure it out, instead I took a quick nap. 

Once I woke up the t.v. was still on but the credits were still scrolling down. I glimspe at Tyler and found him fast asleep. He looked adorable. I kissed his cheek quickly and slowly got up from the couch without waking him up. I failed miserably, his arm was over me and I fell on him. 

Tyler's P.O.V. 

I woked up as Riki fell on me. I don't mind, instead I pulled her down on top of me and hugged her tightly. 

"kiss me please", i whined, missing her kiss already. 

She grumbled and pulled herself out of my knotted hands. She kissed me and went over to the remote to turn off the t.v. 

"Hey hon, do you want to order anything. Pizza?", she asked smiling.

"Sure sweetie. Pizza would be great"

I heard her on the phone talking to the pizza delievery guy. She was giving him our address and hotel name. Suddenly I heard her giggle on the phone. My body tensed up and I wrap my fingers into a fist. She ended the call very soon and I just had to ask. 

"What made you giggle over there?", I asked trying not to sound rude. 

"Umm well it's a long story, there's this guy I met a long time ago. We were friends but now he works as a pizza delievery person.", she responded 

I sighed a breath of relief. 

"Your soo cute when your jealous," she giggled. 

So he knew when I was jealous eh? I thought to myself. I chuckled and came up to her. I hugged her tightly swaying us back and forth. 

The door of our hotel room was rung. I brought the delievery guy up. I thanked him and payed him. I was abot to close the door when he stopped me. 

"umm is Riki here?", he asked.

I grumbled before answering.. "Yeah, she's here. Come inside"

He went inside and Riki greeted him with a hug. I hated how she took efect on me. I'm always jealous once she comes a meter close to a guy. She seems so important to me. I couldn't believe she's hugging him when I was around. 

"-- my boyfriend", she said, pointing to me. 

I smiled politely and waved towards him. He glared at me, and then I noticed he had a crush on Riki. I couldn't take it anymore. If i see him around her for another second, I would punch and beat him so badly. Instead I walked off, outside the hotel building. 

~~~~~~~~~

OMG i love you guys soo much! <3 I didn't log on for one day and I got more fans and thousands of reads and more votes!! You guys are the best! Surprised me there for a second! (: