Chapter 15

kk IMPORTANT AANOUNCEMENT HERE GUYS! Some people are saying that i'm writing really short chapters compared to other stories that you read.. but i'm posting more than one chapter everyday. (well i try to) please no hate about this. I take my time each day to log on the laptop and write a few chapters. But if i don't log on everyday it just means i'm busy. i'm not trying to be mean or anything. (just trying to prove a point).

 Tyler's P.O.V.

I thought everything through clearly. If anything happens to me, Riki would have Seth to keep her happy. Even though I couldn't imagine her with Seth, I had to let her go. It was the right thing to do. Everytime I think about it, I could only imagine her living with me. But i'm gonna try my hardest not to die. This is for Riki.

ding

My laptop rang. I looked at it, finding an email from the leader of my dad's army. It read...

Hello, We are sad to announce that Dave McCallister has died yesterday. He has been a good man to help save the country. The funeral will be tomorrow....

I stopped reading immediately. I couldn't think anymore. The screen was getting blurry and I tried to hold my tears back, but they fell. One after another. I tried calming down but that made my sobbing louder. Riki gasp as she saw me crying. She went over and comforted me, asking me "what's wrong?" She hugged me and rubbed my back. I pushed her over the laptop and told her to read the letter. She read it carefully. Her eyes went wider and wider as she read more of it. She stopped and looked at me. She hugged me and whispered comforting words into my ear. "it's going to be okay", i heard her whisper. She rubbed my back. She kissed me and went off. 

Riki came back with ice-cream. I know it's lame, but ice-cream always made me felt better. I took the container of ice-cream and grabbed the spoon. I ate the ice-cream. Letting the ice-cream melt on my tounge. I licked my lips, savouring the sweetness. I stole a glance at Riki and she looked shock. I smiled up at her and took a huge scoop and holding it out for Riki. She immediately followed along and let me feed her ice-cream. By the end our mouths were covered in ice-cream.  I chuckled at how Riki looked. I went over to grabbed a wet napkin and rubbed the ice-cream off mine and Riki's mouth. 

She giggled and let me wipe it off. After that I picked her up and sat back down on the stool. I leaned down to kiss her. 

She kissed me back happily. Suddenly the door bell to our hotel rang. Who would want to see us right now? I got annoyed at how the door bell rang. Everytime we try kissing there would always be a distraction. It's soo annoying. 

Out of nowhere, I remembered that Seth and Kelly were gonna meet us today. Oh shit.. he knows everything. Crap, why did I have to tell him soo soon?, I thought to myself. I forced myself off the stool and followed Riki to the door. 

"hey you guys coming? We've been waiting for a few minutes but didn't see you guys so we came here", Seth said. 

"Oh, sorry. Just give us a few minutes to get ready", I answered

Me and Riki rushed inside and changed. She had a tank top on with skinny jeans. I just had a t-shirt and some jeans I found in the closet. This time Riki didn't bother going into the bathroom to change but I was in a rush to even look at her. Once I was just turning around she walked out the door

"Hurry up hon! We're going to be late!"

I rolled my eyes and ran up from behind her to pick her up bridal style. She giggled the whole way down the lobby. We agreed on going to the movies then the park.

Once we got to the movies, I pointed out a scary movie knowing she cling onto me, once she gets scared. She caught onto what I was thinking and nodded. I wiggled my eyebrows and she giggled uncontrollably.  

 ~~~~~~~~~

i'm not in a mood right now, so please no hate comments or telling me to make chapters longer.. i'm trying my hardest. 

Anyways.. vote/fan/comment! love ya <3