Chapter 5

Riki's P.O.V.

Tyler turned around slowly. "Could you repeat that?", he asked with a chessy smile on. "Are you deaf?", I asked jokingly. He chuckled and picked me up and twirled me around, while i giggled. I leaned down and kissed him. I still had feelings for Seth, but I thought that I could talk this out with him too. "Umm Tyler, this doesn't mean we are together alright?", I whispered. He nodded with a smile on his face, I know that smile is fake. I hugged him comforting him. 

We walked out the library heading for my favorite subject, History. I only like it because Seth and Tyler are both in History. Me and Tyler walked through the door, I gasped as I saw the scene unfold right in front of me. 

Tyler's P.O.V. 

I know Riki still has feelings for Seth, but as I saw this I swear I would kill him for what happened. I looked at Riki and saw tears streaming down her face. I hugged her comfortinly and wiped up her tears. "Don't worry, shh it'll be okay". She nodded, but I knew she was still upset. I walked up to Seth and the teacher both making out with each other. I pushed him away from her and punched him.

Seth's P.O.V. 

"What the hell m--?" I was cutted off once I saw tears streaming down Riki's delicate face. Guilt rushed over me and I slowly walked my way over her.

"Sorry", I said almost the millionth time. Riki kept ignoring me. I gave up, if she doesn't want to talk to me then she won't. I know I wouldn't keep my word. I know that after an hour later I would be crawling over to her house begging for her forgiveness. I walked away leaving a shocked face on Riki's face. 

Tyler's P.O.V.

I still can't believe I still got in trouble for punching Seth after what happened. I know this was him.. always flirting on the teachers to get good marks. After detention was over, I rushed over to Riki an hugged her. She hugged me back but I knew she was deep in thought. I picked her up ever so lightly and carried her to my car. She was still in thought and I put her in the passenger seat. I rushed over to the driver's seat and started my car to go to Dairy Queen.

Once I parked outside Dairy Queen. I looked over at her face, she was so pretty and nice. I couldn't imagine Seth wanting to break her heart. I knew she wouldn't snap out of her thought and I started tickling her. Soon enough she started giggling and begging me to stop. I stopped and quickly pecking her lips and rushed inside Dairy Queen.