Chapter 23

Riki's P.O.V.

Niall found me in the hallways in minutes. "Niall! How did you find me?", I asked jumbling my words. 

"Oh. Zayn saw you and told me you were here. You look upset, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing."

He looked at me in the eyes. He scooched over and huged me tightly. "I know your not okay. But i'll leave it alone.", he whispered in my ears. I giggled as his voice tickled my ears. He chuckled along with me. 

"You do know I have to go now right?", I said, curious to see his expression. 

He started pouting and I giggled. He looked adorable giggling. WHAT? Why am I saying he's adorable? God, maybe I am in love with him. I smiled brightly at him and walked out the hall. Niall followed closely behind me, still pouting. I giggled to myself and tried ignoring him. 

I walked over to Tyler to see him talking to Zayn. WOW, Zayn must really like to talk to people today. He doesn't seem as all as quiet as I imagined. I told him it was time to go. I looked back at Niall and hugged him. He gave me a phone. Wait, why did it look like my phone? I checked my pocket and it was empty as I expected. I gave Niall a suspicious look and took my phone. 

We told Kelly and Seth we were going home and they looked disappointed. Seth looked like he has been drinking. Seth walked over to me and then a stench came across me. It smelled like achohol and I knew Seth has been drinking. 

I stifled a yawn and Tyler noticed. He picked me up and carried me to his car. We waved good-bye to Seth and Kelly as they took a taxi. Tyler was still carrying me in his arms. I tried smiling but failed miserably. 

He setted me down in his back seat. I didn't want to let go of him. Instead I pulled him down with me. He stumbled and fell on top of me. He tried getting up but I kept on pouting and pulling him back. He chuckled and closed the door. 

Tyler kissed me slowly and passionatly. Our lip movements were synced. He started moving down my neck, and I let out a moan. I grabbed his shirt and started unbuttoning it. He grabbed my hands and looked at me sternly. He shook his head. I pouted. He shut me up by slamming his lips back on mine. He wouldn't let me go to second base, anytime soon. But that was fine with me. As long as I could kiss him. 

I fell asleep on Tyler's arm. I tried opening my eyes, I finally gave up letting the darkness take me. 

Tyler's P.O.V.

Riki fell asleep soon enough. I carefully lifted her and satted her up on her seat. I buckled her seatbelt up for her and got into the driver's seat. I quickly drove home to our hotel. We get to go back in a few more weeks. At least Riki had fun today. 

I thought back to mine and Zayn's conversation. He was trying to convince me to break up with Riki. It was kinda obvious me was. He was slowly hinting it out for me, but soon I got the idea. Not in a million years would I ever break up with Riki. She was my everything. I would die just to have her again. But if she really wanted us apart then i would do it. Just to see her happy. But I knew Riki well enough to know that she wouldn't break up with me. I've been an important thing in her life.