Chapter 31

Riki's P.O.V. 

Me and Tyler were talking non-stop. I started laughing at wht he said. Then he finally mentioned something I thought he'd never mention. 

"Did a lady give you a box with ribbon wrapped around it?", he asked. His expression was a serious one and I knew I shouldn't be joking around. 

"Oh.. yeah. I forgot about that. Wait.. How did you know about that? Did you have something to do with it?" 

He laughed and gave me an innocent look. I shook my head. I reached for the bottom of my seat and took out my bag. I put my hand inside the bag and rummaged around till I pulled out the carefully wrapped box. I shoved it in front of the camera so Tyler could see that I has it with me. 

"Open it.", he told me while smiling. 

I nodded then turned my attention to the box. I carefully picked out all the tape and opened the box. Inside was a mailbox with hearts all over it. On the lid of the mailbox said "I love you baby."

I giggled at how chessy that sounded. 

I looked around the mailbox. The mailbox was all frilly and on the side, it worte. "Love notes" I smiled brightly, loving this gift. On the rim of the mailbox was polka dots. It was all pink. I opened the mailbox, surprised that candy and love notes sprung out. 

I stuffed the candy back inside the mailbox. All I wanted to see was what the love notes wrote. I quickly remembered that Tyler could see my every movement. I peeked up at him, seeing him smiled his award-winning smile. 

"Thank you.", I said. 

"No problem. Anything for you baby.", he nodded.

I decided that I would look at the love notes later, knowing I would be crying and I didn't want Tyler to see me cry. It would just make him feel bad that he went to army training. 

Soon me and Tyler were saying good-bye. I knew this wasn't a real good-bye forever. But I had a feeling saying this was a real goodbye. Tears were streaming down my face and I knew Tyler felt guilty for leaving me. He blew me a kiss and I smiled. 

"Bye Tyler"

"Bye Babe. Be safe. I love you, always remember that. Everytime you miss me, just open one of the love notes and read it. If you run out, call me on Skype."

He ended the call and I ended it too. I closed my laptop and shut it down. I put the laptop back in my bag. 

I turned on the t.v. they had installed in front of me. I asked for some headphones and soon I fell asleep watching a old movie me and Tyler used to watch. 

"Wake up Riki. We're here.", a voice called out. 

I opened my eyes and soon started stretching. I fully opened my eyes and saw the voice was Seth. 

"Thanks for waking me up", I mumbled. 

I was still mad at him for what happened last time. I knew it wasn't right to keep a grudge,but I couldn't help it. 

I walked out and grabbed my bags, then I walked out the plane and ignored Seth and Kelly.

We all took a cab home and I payed for the ride home. Apparently, me and Kelly were on good terms again. We all agreed having a sleep-over. Soon, I knew I would need a friend along the way and Seth and Kelly were the only person that I trusted. I forgave both of them mentally. 

We arrived at my house and I walked up to the front steps. I looked under the 'Welcome Mat' and I took the keys out. I jabbed the key, into the key hole and walked inside. I dropped my bags on the couch and I looked around for my parents. 

I went into the kitchen and found a note

'Hi Honey. Me and mom decided to extend our vacation with Seth's, and Kelly's and Tyler's parents. We nneded time to figure out what would happen with Tyler gone. We also decided that Kelly and Seth would sleep over here. ~Bye Sweetie'

I groaned, knowing that I would have to cook. I ran up to my room. I stripped out and got a new outfit. I walked down the stairs and found Seth and Kelly watching t.v. 

"What do you guys want to eat?", I asked nicely. I knew they read th note too because it was now found on the ground. They must've dropped it when they walked past it. 

"Anything is fine.", they said in unison. I chuckled and found myself in the kitchen.

Soon I was cooking steak with fries. I couldn;'t find anything else I wanted to make. So that was my choice. Suddenly I heard a 'i'll be back in a few minute need to go to the bathroom and get changed'

Then some large arms were wrapped around my waist. Knowing who it is, I tried to push them off. 

"Seth! Please let go.", I pleaded. 

"And what if I don't?", he responded. 

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry there was no updates. I had a camping trip for a few days and obviously no internet. Sorry and could you please stop saying that my chater are short? Starting to get on my  nerves. :/ 

Anyways I tried to make this one longer, hope it is. 

Bye love ya<3 

There's a picture of the mailbox on the side too