To the readers

Hello readers,
I am Pooja. My other works are :-
1) Love is in the air ( A Devakshi one shot)
2) And Thats How We Met ( A two part story)
Do check them out🙂

Coming to this book now, this book started with a different script altogether, but somewhere down the line it did not seem satisfying to me and that was when I decided that I would be rewriting the book.

This story is purely out of imagination.Resemblence to any character, name ,incident will be purely coincidental and has got nothing to do with real life. All these thoughts and imaginations are totally mine and so is the copyright, please do not try to copy any part of the story in any form.

This story will be divided into 3 parts for the convinence of writing:
1. Introduction
2. Phase 1
3. Phase 2

English is not my first language, which means there will be times and moments where I may be wrong and you guys can always correct me through constructive criticism. No hate comments guys, please.

Guys I did not decide upon the cast, because the story will go through a lot of changes and keeping those sequences of the plot in mind, I could not stick with a particular cast. So that part is completely on you guys , whom would you imagine as which charecter.

Also guys, one more think that I would request from you'll is, if you like the chapter, please vote and do comment on it. It gives me motivation to write more  and present to you guys a story that you'll will enjoy.

Until then,
Take care
         - PC 😃

Until then,Take care         - PC 😃