4. She can talk

|Aisha's P.V.O |

The bus abruptly came to a halt and all of us woke up from our deep slumber with a jerk.

" From here we all have to do a 15 min walk to get to the destination where you all will do river rafting.But before you leave the bus make sure that all your belongings are kept safely in the lockers of the bus and you do not carry much with you so that you can enjoy rafting thoroughly." sir said with authority lacing his voice.

We all had moved our asses from our hotel rooms to the bus seats at 6 in the morning in this chilly weather of Himachal pradesh and now  were totally ready to fill our bodies with some warmth because we had to walk.

The waves were hitting the rocks that came in its way with so much intensity, the water was flowing in such untamed manner and the guide who was guiding us said that what we were seeing now was nothing compared to what we would be encountering within few minutes. I was scared but at the very same time , thrilled too. The adrenaline inside me was rushing through  my  veins as if it has replaced the blood and I was feeling some weird things in the pit of my stomach.

Our raft was slowly heading towards the point from where the actual ride would begin.

"Aishi, could you please row a little harder and faster?" screamed Ayaan

"And Rashi why in the world are you sitting just on the boundary? Please move a little inside." Screamed Advik

We were rowing our rafts with all our might, supporting ourselves with the help of  the belts that were attached to the raft. Our rafts were going up and down with the motion of the waves. It was so spine chilling but I was loving it too.

I had always been a water baby and so this was giving me immense pleasure but it was scary too.  Amongst all of us, one person who was so confident with whatever was happening was Sanju. She seemed so carefree and so much into the moment.

We all had changed our clothes, because they were wet with all the adventure that we had done. It was one hell of an experience.

As we were trying to eat our breakfast, note the word trying because we were eating in a legit moving bus that too  on Indian roads , not that I am mocking them , ma'am stood up from her seat and made us gain her attention.

"Children, make sure you eat well because now after we depart the bus, you won't get anything to eat till the evening except for some fruits."

Why would they not allow us to eat though?

📸 🎶 📸

"Ok children, 15 min from here, and we would reach the spot from where we would start our trek." Sir said as the bus stopped and everybody hooted with excitement."Just to make things a bit more interesting and fun, I have divided all of you into 3 groups of 10 each. We would be providing you with the route and even along the route and at the campsite, our officials would be present to help you. Which ever team reaches the peak first will be allowed to sit back and relax , while the other two teams will set up the tents for everybody. Is it clear?" he questioned.

"Yes sir." all of us screamed with enthusiasm.

Captains were selected and my group was headed by Viaan. Yes , I was in his team .

"Can you walk a little faster?" questioned Viaan

"First of all , Yes I can walk or rather trek much more faster but the terrain does not support it. And secondly, we are amongst the first few people. If you could not mock at me and walk instead, we can win." I said

"You have a mouth that can speak too. Great discovery for today." He said with a smirk playing on his face

What does he think of himself ? Idiotic personality

"If you could talk less and walk more don't you think it would be better?" I huffed while raising an eyebrow towards him.

"Sassyness, I see" he spoke and all I could do was roll my eyes .

📸 🎶 📸

"Can you please walk fast" I mimicked him while sitting besides him.

Kothi village, the place where we were camping tonight was indeed beautiful. Surrounded by mountains all over , 2600 m above the sea level, it felt surreal . I could actuall locate stars already and I was pretty sure that my night today would be spent star gazing because surely in city like ours, finding stars in night sky was as difficult as Nobita doing his work without taking Doremon's help.

We had won the so called competition and let me take pride in saying this, it was because of me. You must be wondering what about Viaan . Oh! his leg got twisted a bit and thats why he was sitting with crap bandaid all over his ankle. Oh don't worry, he would be fine till tomorrow morning.

"I'll tell you who is the real winner tomorrow. " he said

"Sure, why not." I said, sarcasm evident in my voice. "We are in the  same team if you are forgetting."

" What makes you think I will forget such an interesting fact?" he asked

" Because well , you cannot accept that there are people who could be better than you." I said

"Living in delusion is not a very good choice and now that you have sort of challenged me, why not show you a skill that I am proud of. Tomorrow is it?" he asked

"Tomorrow it is " I said with determination.

--------------------------------------------------

Heya guys!
Our leads have actually started talking with each other and I think thats just great. What do you think?

Also, In this chapter you would again see a YJHD tadka, because I could not allow myself to not put that bit of a scene into the book.

I hope you guys liked the chapter and are liking the book in general. Please guys do not forget to vote and leave your comments .
Until then, Happy Reading!
- PC 🙂

Until then, Happy Reading!- PC 🙂