11. Are we getting somewhere?

|Aisha's P.V.O|

"Have the bouquets been ordered?" I asked while checking the to do list.

Tomorrow is an important day and I ( basically ma'am) wants everything perfect and I want to get done with this. Mayank is getting on my nerves and I cannot , by all literal meanings , cannot handle him anymore. He is a real pain in the ass . I really thank God that he is not in my section. I would have pulled out all my hair in frustration.

But Viaan has been such a sweetheart all the while. He has never left my side and that has helped me ignore Mayank like a plague.

But then again, life is not a cakewalk right?
Viaan was assigned some duty due to which he is out somewhere and I am stuck with this douche bag.

"Yes, Three bouquets right? I have ordered them and also a red rose which is for someone special." he said with a wink and I closed my eyes in order to control my raging anger in which I may just hit his head.

"Just remember, you need to pay for that rose. The school doesn't pay for these futile things." I said in a straight tone, not wanting to converse with him unnecessarily.

" I don't know, why am I beating around the bush,  because bthat rose is for you, my dear." he again said with a sly smile playing on his face.

"Listen Mayank, get this very clear and straight into that little head of yours, keep your dirty tricks and cheap talks away from me. I am in no way interested in talking with you, its just that I am doing my duty. You better stay in your limits unless you want people to beat the crap out of you. And do not take this as a shallow warning because you very well know I am capable of that. Actually why people, I , myself will beat the crap out of you, you annoying shithole. Better maintain distance with me." I said , letting out all the anger and irritation in that little monologue of mine .

"Wrong move Singhania, make sure you don't regret it ." he said and started walking away.

"Never in my entire life, dumbass." I screamed, loud enough for him  to hear my comment.

"Well done woman! That was a mind blowing performance." Viaan said while walking towards me.

"You heard all of that?"

" No, just the end part of it . But I loved it. The way you were glaring him, if I were him I would have been six feet underneath right now. But , I am actually afraid of you now." he said dramatically and just that way, all my anger was in the trashbin and I was laughing away at his antics.

There is something about him. He manages to make me laugh in the weirdest of situations and I just don't know how. In all these days that I have spent with him, closely if I may say so, made me realise , he is an amazing friend to be with.

Friend or something more, my subconscious chirped in.

📸 🎶 📸

Rashi, Advik, Viaan and I were having our lunch, or precisely hogging  over the lunch in the canteen, while Sanjana and Ayan were rehersing the parts in the auditorium.

Poor souls!

"By the way guys, can you sniff anything going on between Sanju and Ayan?" said Rashi

"Do you by any chance think that we are dogs?" Advik said and we all chuckled while Rashi rolled her eyes back.

" What I mean by  saying that is , do you guys feel a sort of tension between them. Like the way both of them look at each other , we are missing something I guess."I listened to her while shoving a spoon full of fried rice into my mouth.