2. First Meeting

|Aisha's P.V.O.|

We were all settled at our respective seats, half of the coach of our train was reserved under the camp's name, and ours being the middle boggie, we were surrounded by children so songs were playing , and everybody was enjoying themselves. Half an hour into the journey, I asked to particularly  no one

"Where is Rashi?"

"Gone to have a talk with Sharma Ma'am about something." said Advik without distracting his attention from his phone.
Sharma Ma'am was the female instructor who was accompaning us to the camp.

"And by the way what are you two exactly doing with that box?"

"Well, Ayan said and I quote, we are playing, do not disturb us." Sanjana said while surfing through her insta feed.

"What's wrong with all three of you? We are on our way to the camp, going on this vacation to enjoy with each other and not to date with our respective mobiles."

"Do you have something better to do as of now?" asked  Ayan cocking an eyebrow towards me.

"Guys, listen as I was coming back to our seats, I bumped into a tution friend of mine, he with his four  friends  are also on this trip, I asked them to join us. You people have no problem n?"  Rashi asked with uncertainty laced in her voice.

"Not at all Rashi. Thank god you invited them, atleast we would entertain ourselves because clearly some people are so not into this world right now." I said with sarcasm directed towards Ayan and Advik.

"Guys, they are here". Rashi said with excitement.

I saw five people of our age and through Rashi, we got to know that their names were Vedant Ahuja, Nilay Rathi, Palak Rajput , Dharmi Singh and Viaan Goenka and we also got to know that Rashi and Vedant went to the same tutions. We all shifted a bit so that they all could make themselves comfortable enough.

Now the seating arrangement was  that Advik, Dharmi, Viaan and Rashi were on one side and opposite to them were Sanjana, Ayan,me and Vedant  in the same sequence and Nilay and Palak were sitting on the single seaters.

Each one of us started talking with one other, cracking jokes and telling stories about the two schools .Infact Nilay even told us how he had pranked on Dharmi by encouraging her to eat pizza which apparently was very tasty and pizza being Dharmi's favorite,  when she ate it, she realized that the base was burnt .

Poor girl! If anyone had fone that with me, I would have killed him. No one teases me when I am having my food because food is love.

📸 🎶 📸

Amongst all this, I had not failed to notice  a certain brown eyed boy with hair  grossly arranged towards one side, Viaan.

Doesn't he resemble Raj Anadkat, the guy who play Tapu's character in Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltha Chashma,* a bit?my brain said. No I don't think so, Raj's cheeck bones are a bit uplifted, his are normal, my subconscious reasoned.

" Guys , lets play 21." exclaimed Sanjana suddenly, pulling me out of my la la land

" And how do we play it" questioned Vedant.

" Oh, its simple. All we have to do is start counting from 1 to 21 in order of the way we are sitting and whoever lands with the  number 21, will have to answer a question asked by anyone of us." explained Sanjana.

" And the twist being, asking situations in banned, you  can opt for either truth or dare." I said excitedly.

" Ok , so basically its sort of playing STD* without a bottle." said Viaan understandingly.