9. A new problem?

|Aisha's P.V.O.|

It had been a week , since we had sealed the deal with a firm handshake, but we were still stuck at  square one.

Ayan on one hand had demanded some space, trying to figure out things in his own way and I was particularly not keen on poking and pushing him after a limit, because I do understand that things like these take their own sweet time.

On the other hand Sanju was in kind of dilemma about certain something as she said when I had a talk with her and when I asked her what is it, she said just a line and I quote, 'You will get to know everything when the time is right.'

Yeah right time, my foot.

I already knew what her dilemma was  about a certain someone rather than certain something, from my partner as he likes to say, Viaan.

But then, two good things had also happened, firstly Viaan and me had started gelling up much more than before and secondly, as per plan, Viaan has started saying only good things about Ayan in front of Sanjana, which probably was working out, because even she had started opening up a bit , if not too much about this topic, which was a pretty good sign , I guess.

But if something was constant all this while, then it had to be Viaan's flirting which made me laugh and his cocky comments which made my eyes roll involuntarily.

And a small part of my heart had come to an agreement that I was liking it.Ok Aishi, do not go in that direction. That's not the path that you would want to take right now.

📸 🎶 📸

Sometimes, God plans and executes things which we, humans cannot do and those executions are called miracles. This wasn't a big one though, but it did give us hope, hope that may be, just maybe we are thinking something that seems possible.

8 students of class 11 and 7 students of class 12 were standing in the auditorium directly facing the teachers who were assigned to organize this year's founder's day and apparently out of all years, this year they wanted the 'new students' to also be the part of the organising committee. Therefore there is no penny for the guess that Viaan was a part of the committee.

Now the miracle that I was talking about is, ma'am paired Ayan and Sanjana together for the anchoring  part of the main event and as soon as that instruction reached our ears, Viaan and me were looking at each other with a sparkle in our eyes which was very obvious and the funny part was both people present in the situation were trying their best to maintain a poker face throughout.

Oh ma'am! You are such a blessed soul.

" Umm.. Aisha?" Renu ma'am called out while going through the list she held in her hand

"Yes ma'am?" I quickly came out of my rivery.

"You along with Rashi, Mayank and Viaan will work under Shilpa ma'am in the snacks and guest welcome department.Is it clear?" She said with a no nonsense tone

" Yes ma'am" all of us said, but I am pretty sure, shock was evident on my face. Not because I was teamed up with Viaan, but because Mayank was in my team. I just cannot handle that creep of a person and rumours have it that he has a crush on me for quiet some time now.

Did I just say that ma'am is a blessed soul?  Scratch that. She is indeed devil in disguise.

📸 🎶 📸

"Would you be ok?" Sanju asked. She knew to what extent that creep creeped me out and nerve of that boy, even after I ignored him he reached out to me after the instruction session saying, "It will be fun working with you.Looking forward to our days of partnership."

I mean what the hell. Doesn't he get a simple thing that I am trying to ignore him or worse, doesn't he posses any self respect?

"I guess so, Rashi and Viaan are there, so hipefully things will be fine." I replied to Sanjana's concern.

"Trust on Rashi, I get it. But so much trust on Viaan?  Because last when I checked, you people were just friends." she asked, teasing evident in her tone

"Offcourse, we are just friends"I said rolling my eyes."And I totally trust my friends and you know that very well."

"Okay, whatever sails your boat" she said giggling a bit

"Now, on a serious note, what would you tell him if he asks the reason about your weird behaviour?" she asked after a pregnant pause

"The truth, why would I hide it from him? As I specified, I trust him too and anyways friends don't hide things from each other." I said last one being a pointing towards Ayan and her situation.

" Yeah I know" she said, indirectly telling me that she understood where that line was coming from.

But I won't push the talk further because I don't want her to tell me something unwillingly. I'll wait for the time when she would want me to tell about it, herself.

"I hope this founder's day preparation would go well." I said, changing the topic, sensing her eeny wheeny discomfort.

"Don't worry, it will." she said understanding my worry

See, this is the reason I love our friendship.We understand things when needed, without the other saying much. Who said two girls could never be best friends? That person surely did not have the knack to find a good girl-friend for herself.

"And by the way, cold coffee is waiting." she said indicating towards our cups with a smile and instantly, I attacked on my cup because coffee was something , I surely needed at the moment.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Heya guys!
How have you people been? I hope in the best of your health.

First of all sincere apologies for skipping the last weekend update. My exam dates have been announced and so you know all the anxiety and stuff was clouding my head. But nothing to worry about , the book will be updated as and when I'll get time so please don't remove the book from your library because updates will be there 😁

Secondly, a big thank you to all of you, the silent readers, the ones who vote and comment, each one of you. The book has crossed 500 views and I am so happy. I know not a big number and we have a long way to go and I am pretty sure you people will support me, but little achievements matter a lot. So thank you guys.☺️

Lastly, I am a bit conscious about this chapter, because I have rewritten and edited it a no. of times.😅

Ending my rant, I hope you'll like the chapter. Do not forget to vote and comment.

Until then, Happy reading!
-PC 🙂

Until then, Happy reading!-PC 🙂