Chapter 16

Roman carries me all the way to his car. I cried until I couldn't anymore. I was frustrated and angry and my chest tightened when I thought about Peter's limp body as Dr. Chasseur pressed the knife against him.

We arrive at Roman's house. He grabs my phone and sends a text message to my dad before carrying me into his bedroom. I lay down on his soft bed as he turns the light off. Roman wraps his arms around me and holds on tightly.

"He is going to be okay," he whispers, placing a kiss on top of my head. "Peter is smart. He will find a way out."

"What if he doesn't?"

"Then we will get him out," he says quietly, stroking my hair back. "Hey, look at me." I look up and stare into his green eyes. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

He leans down and kisses me, his hands cupping my face. My hands trace his body, eagerly wanting to feel his skin against mine. Roman gets on top, our breaths intensifying as he takes off my shirt. He leaves sloppily kisses on my breasts before grabbing my jeans and sliding them down my legs. Without hesitating, I take off his shirt, my hands tracing every inch of his torso. He moves my panties to the side and slides a finger into me.

I moan loudly as he moves his finger fast, a smirk playing on his lips. My body felt like it was on fire and I knew that I wanted more of him. He stops when I sit up and begin unzipping his pants.

"Elsie," Roman groans as I pull his pants and boxers down, revealing his large erection. "You don't have to do this."

"I want you to be my first," I tell him honestly. I knew this is what I wanted. My stomach felt like it was doing back flips. He quickly grabs a condom from his nightstand and rolls it on.

"Fuck, okay," Roman whispers. I lay back down, my heart beating fast as he positions himself between my legs. "Elsie, if this hurts, I want you to say something, okay? Don't worry about me," he explains as I feel the tip rub against me.

"I will."

"Promise me."

"I promise."

He then slowly enters. The feeling was strange and I couldn't tell if it felt good or if it just hurt. I clenched my body as he pushed further in. I take a deep breath and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to my chest.

"Fuck, I need you relax, baby."

I try my best to do as he says, but the more he pushed in, the more it hurt. It took me a minute to adjust, but the pain eventually subsided as he began moving more. His hands grip my sides as he pulls his hips back and forth. Roman thrusts gently, making me moan as the pleasure builds.

"You are so fucking tight," he breathes against my glistening skin. "You feel so good."

He continues to thrust into me. I drop my head against the pillow, whimpering softly. Our moans mixed with the sound of our skin slapping together filled the room. I dig my fingernails into Roman's back, the pleasure taking over my body. I was getting closer and closer after each thrust.

"Come for me," Roman pants. "I need to hear you scream my name."

I soon do what he says. I moan his name loudly as my body completely unfolds around him. My back arches and my toes curl as he continued to thrust through my orgasm. He quickly reaches his own high, cursing my name and grabbing onto me tighter than ever before.

His forehead was beaded with sweat as he removed himself from me. He tosses the used condom away before returning. Our bare legs were wrapped around each and our skin felt sticky.