Chapter 50

Roman and I were sitting on our bed, facing each other. My fingers ran over the silk sheets as he told me everything.

"Wait, so let me get this straight," I shake my head, puzzled. "Annie is your sister?"

"Yep," Roman replies simply. "She was lying the whole time."

"Why would she keep that a secret though?"

Roman shrugs. "She's a liar. Just like everyone else."

"Roman," I say sadly. "Don't let her get to you."

He leans in and our lips touch. As the kiss deepens, he pushes me down on the bed, my legs spreading as he settles between them. Roman rolls his hips, earning a quiet moan from me. His hands trace my body up and down and I feel his fingers lift up my shirt and take it off.

My breathing hitches when his lips make their way down my neck, chest, and eventually my breasts. His tongue flicks my nipple and I squeeze his arm in pleasure. He reaches down with one hand and unzips my jeans.

"Take them off," he demands lowly.

Quickly, I pull my jeans down while Roman takes off his shirt. It doesn't take long before the rest of his clothes are spewed across the floor. I feel his tip rub against me before Roman pushes it in. I close my eyes from the intense pleasure as he rocks his hips back and forth.

"So fucking hot," Roman breathes, resting his arms on either side of my head.

His words and movements are enough to make me close. He continues to pound into me, sweat glistening from his forehead.

"Look at me," he instructs and I open my eyes. "Are you getting close?" I nod. "Good, I want you to look at me while you come."

He pushes in deeper and I moan his name loudly. After a few thrusts, my orgasm takes over my body. My fingernails dig into his back, definitely leaving scratches, but in that moment, it didn't matter. I feel myself tighten around him and it doesn't take long before he finishes. I watch as his eyes squeeze shut in pleasure. He thrusts one more time before stopping. We were both panting and he lays his head down against my bare chest. I run my fingers through his sticky hair.

"Do you think it is a boy or a girl?" Roman questions, his thumb running across my stomach.

"I'm not sure," I chuckle. "I kinda want a boy."

"Me too," Roman replies. "Girls are drama."

"Uh, actually, you and Peter have more drama then any other girl I know," I joke and he laughs before sitting up and reaching for his jeans.

"Speaking of Peter," he starts. "I have to go meet him before my board meeting."

"Why do you have to meet him?"

"I have no fucking idea," Roman shrugs, standing up. He continues to change into some nice clothes. "I'll call you when the board meeting is over."

"Okay," I reply with a smile. Roman leans down and kisses my lips before exiting our bedroom. I listen to the sound of the door shutting and his car starting. After laying in bed for a while, I finally decide to get up.

I change back into my clothes and grab my car keys. I needed to go talk to Ochoa and find out if he was lying about my father's case. Luckily, I remember what motel he was staying at, however I don't remember what room he was staying in. I park my car and go to the front desk.

"Hi, can you please tell me what room Isaac Ochoa is staying in?" I ask politely. The older lady looks annoyed as she snaps her bubble gum.

"I can't give that information out."