1.

ALESSIA POV

Alessia..Alessia.. ALESSIA!
I literally jump out of my bed to see my little 11 year old spawn of a devil brother, Austin. Grinning ear to ear.

And then I look at the alarm on my bed stand and PANIC is the only word that sums up my current state.

I mean I wake up pretty early due to  my volleyball practices in the morning , but last night I went clubbing and sneaked in at around 3:30 . I know clubbing on a weekday!? Well , this girl sure know to have fun.

I drag myself to my adjoined bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror. My straight platinum blonde hair now looks like a bird nest.  Mascara is smeared all over my face. In short I look straight out of a horror movie.

Groaning I complete my morning routine and take a shower. Nodding in approval at the reflection in the mirror, I leave the bathroom.

I decide on a white band T-shirt with  black ripped skinny jeans and pair it with my white converse.

I skip into the kitchen to find my brother finishing his breakfast and my dad pouring himself some coffee.

"Good morning baby" I chirped to my brother and place a kiss on his cheek.  He replied with a scowl and gave me a -i-am-not-a-small-kid look.

"Where were you last night?" My dad looks directly at me.
"A simple good morning would have sufficed dad" .
" Alessia you are eighteen now. You have some responsibilities and you sneak out and in of the house anytime you feel and not expect me to know. This is my house for godsake! You never listen to me."
" Please stop this dad!Why are you even asking me that  and why the hell do you even care? "
" You are my daughter, and you ask me why  I care!" he says frustrated.

" Don't act dad, ever since mom died five years back you busied yourself with your god damn work. You don't have time for me or even for Austin. You think only you suffered dad. Really?! God! you turned a blind eye on how I much I suffered, how much I missed mom, how I and even he got affected. You literally abandoned us dad. "

I picked up my backpack,  grabbed an apple, bid my brother a goodbye and rushed out of my house as soon as possible. The tears were threatening to fall and I didn't wanted to show that at least not to my dad.

My relationship with my dad was never good to begin with and after mom's death it just got worst. Neither he takes my opinion nor do I his. Well at least he cares about my brother and that's enough for me.

As if on cue my best friend Mia arrive at my driveway on her blue ford fiesta .

Meet my best friend,  actually the only friend I have ,Mia Brookes, 18 , a blonde like me, a petite girl, wears spectacles,  a total nerd , president of the student government committee and yes she is famous at school due to her position.

"Bad morning, eh? " I just nod and continue to stare out of the window. I met Mia in my sophomore year.  She was new in town and different from all the people at school. We have been friends since then.  

My thoughts were broken by the car coming to an abrupt stop.
" Shit,  what the hell! Seriously?! "

I turn  my head towards the front to see the queen bitch  Cassandra herself descending off of her pink convertible Porsche followed by her second in command Makayla.

Like every high school our school too has a queen bee and her group of minions. Typical strawberry blonde hair, makeup caked face,  fully fake curveous body yet perfect for others,  slept with half of the boys at school and yes the principal of the school is none other than her own uncle . The boys want them and the girls want to be with them. 

Well me and Mia despise them in every true sense. Another bonus point of our friendship.

Mia gets out of the car and is ready to murder her. " What the hell Cassandra, I was parking my car at that  spot ,our vehicles would have collided and there could be an serious accident , what were you even thinking?! "

By this time all the students in the  parking lot had surrounded us and enjoying the banter that was about to happen. Cassandra just raises her perfectly arched eyebrows and
" well if you don't know but that place is mine. YOU are the one stealing my parking spot. Oh look,  now the president is getting angry are you gonna punish me ?" she says in a mocking tone.

Mia was about to attack and claw her face when I stopped her and decided to give the bitch a piece of my mind .

" Now listen you real life Ursula, firstly your uncle is the principal and not the owner of this damn school so fucking back off  and secondly if you don't shut that sewer which you call a mouth right now  I will force it shut for you " I say cracking my knuckles.

Her eyes widen in fear for a second but she quickly covers it with a smirk and " Well,  we don't have time for a tomboy and her nerd best friend now do we?" turning towards Makayla who is already looking at us with disgust. 

"Absolutely no Cassy,  let's go we don't need to ruin our mood because of them" with that they flipped their fake barbie hair over their shoulders in a dramatic way and march off towards the entrance.

I just roll my eyes and help Mia find a parking spot for her car.  Once she parked her car we went off to our respective classes.

The day went by in a blur and now I'm sitting in my last class English. The teacher as usual assign us our works and goes behind his laptop doing god knows what.

Suddenly the door opens with a loud bang and in comes the bad boys.  Yes you hear me right THE BAD BOYS the hot,  the i-dont-give-a-fuck look,  and the leather jacket ones.  Our school mainly consisted of three bad boys Noah Wilson, Raymond Lynn and Armaan Malik.

Armaan is the intimadating one with brown hair, blue eyes and a hot bulky muscular body.

Raymond  has an angelic face which the girls crave for and a six pack body, brown hair and brown eyes . He is dating someone from our school, Olivia White.

Lastly Noah Wilson who is the prankster of the group. He is goofy and is very cute ,blonde hair, brown eyes. If you ask me I like Noah as a person compared to the other two . It is also rumoured that they are a part of a very big and dangerous mafia gang.

They enter the room as if they own the whole school.  Their entrance does not surprise anyone not even the teacher as it has become a norm for everyone. The girls are literally drooling and are fixing their dresses or more like trying to show more skin to attract the guys.  And yes the guys are players except for Raymond, of course. They don't keep the girls around them for more than a day or I should I rephrase it as not more than a single time .

They sit down on the benches behind . The teacher continues doing whatever the hell he was doing until the bell rang signalling the end of the school.

As usual Mia drops me off at my place. My dad won't be home anytime soon and my brother is spending the night at his friends place.  So I have the whole house to myself not that I will throw a party or anything.  Just me,  my pizza and my Netflix. ( hell yes I love pizza).

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy it.
Don't forget to vote,  share and comment.

Love you... And hakuna Matata😘😘