10.

Raymond above .  *Chico* internal fangirling.

FLASHBACK CONTINUED
OLIVIA'S POV

I wake up in the same room I have been calling my bedroom for the past 18 years.

I look around and the memories from last night floods my mind. Tears form in my eyes and I make no attempts to stop them from falling freely over my cheeks. Soon they turn into full blown sobs which I am sure our neighbors can hear too.

Soon enough my mom and dad come rushing to my room to see me bawling my eyes out.

My mom quickly take me in her warm embrace by hugging me and whispering sweet nothings in my ear.  I could hear dad cursing and muttering something along the lines " I knew that boy was not good...... If I get him I'm gonna shoot him...... How fucking dare he....... Son of a......".

Just then " Why don't you take a warm shower , you will feel good and then you can come and have your favourite breakfast I prepared for you" mom says giving me a soft smile. Oh how much I love this woman. Like seriously she is an angel in my life.

" Yes,  and we need to talk too Olly" dad says using his nickname that he gave me in childhood when I used to love watching Popeye the sailor man.

Groaning I drag myself into the bathroom and stand before the mirror. Shit... Yes I look like one. I look like I have been hit by the truck twice.  I quickly undress myself and take a shower.

I skip into the kitchen to find dad reading newspaper whereas mom flipping the pancakes. I greeted mom and dad and sit on one of the stools. Mom served a stack of pancakes on my plate which I quickly drowned in chocolate sauce and honey. Weird, right?  Nah I love it. Without wasting any time I hog the pancakes in the most unladylike way and drink my orange juice.

Dad clears his throat. The time I have been dreading for....  " that guy who brought you home told us everything that happened there,  but couldn't tell what happened before he got there,  would you like to tell us,  what happened? " I look towards mom to see her pursing her lips and giving me a sad yet encouraging smile. I take a deep breath and tell them everything right from the moment I left home.  As soon as I finish I didn't know I was crying untill mom was cradling me in her arms.

After I calmed down I decided to go to school. As I walked towards my locker,  I saw Raymond and ran after him. Breathless from the 'uncalled for run' I approach him. " Raymond? " he turns around.
" Umm.. Hey? " he says unsure.
" I just wanted to say thanks for last night.  I mean you saved me from.... " thinking about it gave me goosebumps.
" Oh, it's okay " he says. After a minute or two without us saying anything  .
" Can I...umm.. Can I walk you to your class? " he says scratching at the back of his head. I giggle at his nervousness and nod eagerly. As said he walked me to my class and also bid me goodbye  " See you around".

I was too busy in grinning like an idiot that I didn't noticed the girls shooting daggers my ways. 

I quietly go to the class and all I can think about is RAYMOND LYNN. I met him a few times in the hallways and he gave me a genuine smile,  yes not a smirk but a hundred watt raymond smile that is capable of sending you on cloud nine.

Lunch arrived and Scarlett was gushing something about how Lucas helped her with her science assignment.

I saw the guys enter the cafeteria and waved my hand slightly in Raymond's direction, but he gave no reaction. Maybe he didn't see me " Or just turned a blind eye to you" I look over to Scar with wide eyes " Did... I just... "
" Yes you just said that aloud" , she says shaking her head.
" So what's up with you and that Raymond guy,  Huh? " she asks taking an inhumanely bite from her nutella sandwich. She loves nutella.