27.

Song: Fake love - Bts.

ALESSIA'S POV

I still can't believe he isn't alive anymore.

I remember meeting him first time ,during one of our gym period. When he came up to me saying I was lifting the weight wrong and how it's supposed to be.

Though he appeared as the bad boyish jerk in the beginning , the arrival of the twins changed that perspective of mine.

Slowly but gradually Armaan started to grow on me. And became such a close friend to me.

The past months,  it's been a ride with these people and one of the most happiest days of my life.

But now it's changed.

Their is a hole in my chest and a mere thought about him, makes me want to break down and cry till the end of the world.

It's been two days since his funeral .  And things are only getting worse.

The boys broke down after his funeral, real bad . It's really heart breaking to see them so sad. It's heartbreaking to see Noah not smiling or being his old self. The mansion seems to mourn too as the liveliness is somewhat vanished.

After the hospital, Alia locked herself in her room. Everyone was really worried as she didnot come out of the room for two days straight.

The morning of the funeral, Asher went in and came out with a puffy red face followed by an more drastic looking Alia.
Her face showed no expression as her leftover makeup remains stuck to her face with her dried tears. Her hair was a mess. Her stride were tired as she hasn't eaten in days.

Apparently it is some gangster tradition of calling all the gangleaders and such associated people to events like this. So Mr Toretto called everyone and many gangleaders attended Armaan's funeral .

No one could deny as he is one of the most powerful one in the world. Xavier's father didn't attend as both the rivals couldn't stand each other.

Xavier's entry was prohibited in the mansion and he was going nuts not able to see Alia.

The funeral went on smoothly.  Until the Toretto siblings epilogue for Armaan.
Alia was not able to speak anything, as she broke down on the stage.

However Asher was a whole different story. The anger, pain, love and respect for Armaan clearly showed in his epilogue for him.

I recollect a few words he says-" Today that casket is going to be buried deep six feet under, but he is already sinked deep in my heart.
The man who was an epitome of power, today lays on the bed of roses.
Armaan, you are and will always be with us. I know, I have a gut feeling,  you are sitting somewhere their on some tree and judging me for my speech, right now ." a few laughs were resonated among the crowd.
" You were always by my side, ready to take a bullet before me. He was an stubborn ass though, always trying to fight for me, no matter how many times I have told him to stay out of it."

He looked over at Armaan who layed in the casket peacefully.
" Your life was taken, you were taken away from us. And I swear on everything precious to me, once I find the bastard behind it, I'll make sure to give them a life where they will plead to die, every single day."

" You will always be in our heart. "

The speech shook everyone to the core as it was full of love and anger.

....

I sit in the garden's mansion,  sipping on my tea. A hand clasps over my shoulder. I turn to see Alia.