12.

I'm in love with this song. #nialhoran😍😍😍

ALIA'S POV.

" Damn you are so hot " says Raymond in between kissing her passionately. Olivia just moans in reply.

Raymond's hands were all over Olivia and had her legs wrapped around his torso and Olivia's hands tangled in his hair, pulling on them earning groans from Raymond.

Oh my god.. Like seriously...they are so busy in eating each others faces that they did not even realise our presence.

I blush furiously seeing my best friend snogging my brother's best friend or maybe  the other way round which I definately don't want to know. I turn towards Xavier who is quite amused by my blushing and puts on his signature smirk . He leans forward,  his hot breaths on my ear causing a shiver run down my spine. " That is gonna be us,  very soon" winking the last part. What! How! When!  The fuck. I'm sure that tomatoes all across the world are going to be jealous after seeing my face. I unintentionally lean my head on Xavier's chest in an attempt to hide my crimson face.

Xavier chuckles and put his hands around my waist. Of course he will take full advantage of the situation. Pervert.

His chuckle seem to break the intense love making couple out of their trance or more like disturbing them from snogging. Olivia's eyes turns to the size of the saucers, she blushes furiously and jump off Raymond and run to hide behind him.

Unfazed by anything,  " What are you doing here ?" Raymond's asks me confused.  I was going to reply but asshole beat me to it , " The same that you were doing here a few seconds back . But I must say you both should audition for fifty shades " smirking .

Xavier is trying to get on Raymond's nerves and it's definately working as Raymond's figure starts shaking  slightly. " You know what let me call Asher,  he is gonna talk to you with his fists ". Raymond says removing his phone out of his back pocket.

Oh damn!  Asher is gonna kill Xavier,  not that I care anyways,  but he is gonna make me regret about being near actually being in the same room as him and also he is gonna cut short our deal. ( A/N: if you don't remember. The deal where Asher has to allow Alia taking any of his cars, anytime, anywhere.)

Before I could even speak, wait,  beg Raymond not to call Asher. Olivia comes out from behind Raymond, and holds his hands firmly, avoiding him from using the phone. Her face was still slightly red and her eyes were straight glaring at Raymond. Raymond clearly scared of his girlfriends glare have a horrified expression. I chuckle quietly at him  dont wanna piss him more.

" No,  you are not going to call him. " Olivia says firmly still holding his hand.
" Why not?  " he asks raising an eyebrow. " Because I said so and if you don't listen...
"  she leans forward towards his ear and whisper something smirking.  Raymond's eyes widens . Olivia march out of the janitor's closet not before winking at me. Raymond follows begin him saying something along the lines ' no sex for a week. Damn it' . God bless this girl. Note to self : Give her a pizza party later.

I turn to my side to look at the idiot. As expected he is already looking at me. " Why the hell do you have to be such a big creep! ". I say quiet irritated by his actions. Before he could reply I walk out of the closet and towards the library. 

....

The cafeteria is as usual noisy due to all the hungry hormonal teenagers.
" You know what Elsa is more beautiful "
" Are you kidding me,  have you seen see Anna,  she is like an angel from heaven."
" Elsa is a queen for godsake and she is powerful "
  " Anna has a big heart. She is loving and caring ". If you haven't guessed yet that's Armaan and Noah for you.