15.

Selena is bae af ❤❤❤.
Song : Wolves - Selena Gomez , Marshmellow.

ALIA'S POV

As soon as his eyes fall on me I could see them roaming all over my body making me fist my hands in balls.

Not in a mood to deal with the cocky bastard right now. I quickly make my way to the nearest washroom that was in the opposite direction from me .

Pushing and squeezing through the crowds of people who were either drunk or worst, making out in the middle of the dance floor like there's no tomorrow. I was about to turn the doorknob when I heard moans and well some other sounds with I most definitely don't wanna describe.

I quickly turn back only to crash into a hard chest. Praying to whoever is above there, that the person I bumped into be not the devil. I opened my eyes to see Bryson standing there with a smirk plastered on his face. 

Bryson is one of the jocks at school. Let me rephrase it.  He is a typical jock with a rich background, excellent sports abilities followed by a well maintained body not hot as Xavier though. wait!!  What?!  Easy there Alia you are suppose to despise him and not freaking think about him all the time. I scold myself mentally. 

Anyways so Bryson,  has the perfect package to attract girls,  so he is quite popular at school. Not as the bad boys though.
" So, why is a beautiful girl like you doing all alone in the best party of the decade" he says smirking.  I scoff at that, I decided against saying anything as Bryson has always tried to make a move on me.
" Well,  how about I buy you a drink " he says.
" This party has a free bar and I think you know who has hosted it" I say giving him a deadpanned look.
  " Well then, to keep it straight, let me ask again.  How about you join me in for a drink at the bar?" he says expectantly.

Just then I see Xavier looking or more like glaring at us from across the room . As he begins  to  make his way towards us I quickly pull Bryson by his hand and pull him towards the bar. 
" Woah,  Woah easy there tiger.  Don't wanna get you hurt , now do we?"he says.i ignore him and order for shots for both of us. Bryson looks at me amazed. I just raise an eyebrow in return.

After a few more drinks...wait let me rephrase it..after a lot more drinks I am drunk.  As I feel tipsy and light headed,  laughing and giggling like an idiot and swaying uncontrolably.

Bryson leads me to the dance floor and we start dancing. For some reasons being drunk is good . You can do whatever you want without the care of the world. Though I wasn't in my senses I still recognised the song ' Sorry for the party rocking ' by LMFAO.

I could feel Bryson grinding on me and to be honest it felt a little uncomfortable. But as soon as my eyes fell on the bar counter besides the Dj, when I saw that asshole Xavier looking at us as if calculating our every move carefully .

Irritated I pull Bryson more closer to myself and continued dancing.  If looks would kill , Bryson would die in the most gruesome manner.  Xavier was glaring at him so hard that it would actually surprise me if Bryson's head did not exploded.

After dancing on a few more songs we went back to the bar to have some water.  Bryson passes me a glass of water and I drink it looking around to find something or ' someone'  my stupid conscience told me. 

Rolling my eyes I turn back again to the dance floor when suddenly I felt dizzy and the room around me began to spin. Soon I find two hands helping me walk to somewhere.

Through my blurred vision I saw myself in one of our guest room on the ground floor with me laying on the bed and a body in front of me. 

I adjusted my vision to see Bryson removing his clothes all the while looking at me with a sadistic grin and lust in his eyes. A wave of panic flowed through my now drunk self.