13.

Thank me later 😉.
Cole Sprouse as Noah Willson.

ALESSIA'S POV

FRIDAY. Yes it's Friday today.
I can hear the weekend soothing me saying ,' You can do this, just one more day. Then you can be together with your bed, Netflix and don't forget lot and lot of food '.

The girls and I have decided to go for shopping today after school for the party .
Apparently the Toretto siblings are throwing a party at their place tonight. And the whole school..wait.. The whole town is buzzing and excited about it.

Everyone is invited to this party except for the three musketeers. But I have got a feeling tonight some drama will surely unfold.

I go to my history class preparing myself for the torture that I'm about to experience. I sit in my usual seat at the back of the class. Soon enough the teacher enters the class and starts talking something about the second world War.

In the middle of the class the doors bargs open. And Asher casually strolls inside ignoring the glare of the teacher. The teacher too is wise enough to not get on Asher's bad side and decided to say nothing. Smart.

Cassandra shifts in her place to make place for Asher but he passes by her completely ignoring her existence. Cassandra's expression made me chuckle.
" What's so funny? " I look up to see Asher standing by my bench looking expectantly towards the empty seat besides me. Without wasting any time I picked my backpack and placed it at the foot of the bench.

Asher sits down, but his eyes were still looking at me. I could feel his gaze on me. Tired, I turn towards him " What do you want, Asher? " I ask him.
" Umm. Nothing. Why you want to give me something ". He says smirking and wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner. Yes.
" No" I turn back towards the front where the teacher is still ranting about world War. As I got bored I started doodling a picture on my notebook. It was picture of my mom.

"Is she your mother? " Asher asks quietly. I nod at him sadly still not removing my eyes from the picture. Asher moves the strands of hair from my face and tuck it behind my ears which makes me to look at him. We stare at each other for the longest time but were actually mere minutes. Soon his eyes flickers towards my lips and mine to his. As if a moth drawn to the flame he starts to lean forward and so do I. I close my eyes as I " Mr Toretto and Ms Black, I think you know about no PDA policy in school premises. Or should I send you the principal's office so that he tells you?". I open my ponytail as my hair falls down covering my now red face. Like seriously my hormones goes crazy whenever this guy, the one sitting next to me smiling triumphly as if he was going to win a lottery is anywhere in the radius of my eyes .

The rest of the lecture I see Asher stealing glances in my direction.

We walk together to our next class English. We pass through the doors to see the whole class staring at us. And Cassandra glaring at me. Bitch. Since this class is compulsory for all the seniors , the whole squad is here. The three musketeers are present as well.

Asher leaves to sit with the Boys and I go towards where the girls are sitting. As I near the bench Alia wiggles her perfectly arched eyebrows suggestively. Whats with them wiggling their eyebrows.
" You two are gonna make cute babies". Alia says in an over amused voice. I roll my eyes and sass her back.
" Sure. But you and Xavier are gonna make me a proud aunt". Alia scowls and the girls snicker quietly.

Just then Mrs Harris , our English teacher arrives and begins the class. " Class, today we are gonna learn about the most popular play written by Shakespeare. Any guesses what it is? " she proceeds without waiting for an answer. " It's Romeo and Juliet . You will work in pairs and play a scene from the story. Any questions? " to which Noah raises his hand " Can we choose our partner? " he asks winking at the girls ahead who visibly drools.
" No Mr Willson you cannot as I have already made pairs" waving a paper in her hand.
" So the pairs are Tobey and Makayla, Brent and Cara, Christian and Joanna, Raymond and Sarah............ " and the list goes on untill .
" That not fair. I want a different partner " says Xavier angrily.
" And who do you have in mind Mr Lacuna? " Xavier looks at our bench and
" I would like to work with Alia "
" In your dreams " growls Asher from the other side of the class.
" Okay guys, no hormonal fights in my class. And Mr Lacuna you are going to work with Cassandra you like it or not" Mrs Harris says with a look ' don't argue further or I'll personally throw you out of the class '.
And then resumes reading her list ' Olivia and Scarlett , Mia and Derek, Alia and Noah, Asher and Alessia,..... " WAIT! WHAT?!! LIKE SERIOUSLY??!!
this has to be a dream. I pinch myself and squeal a little when I feel the pain.