29.

Song: Lovely - Billie Eilish and Khalid.
💕💕💕

ALESSIA'S POV

We reached our destination. But were surrounded by miles and miles of dirt tracks with no soul in sight.

The only source of light in this place was the light emitted by the headlights of Asher's car. Noah started calling Scar to ask her where she was!  But all he received was dead line.

Asher still stared at me

"  Look I don't know,  but I think they were more closer than we actually think. I saw them making eye contact at the table at  lunch one day."

" Just making eye contact makes them as what, culprits  " Asher asks.

" We don't know that but we have to be cautious in all ways." Noah says still trying to connect with Scarlett.

Asher pulls out his phone from his back pocket and dials a number.

" Hello?  Xavier? " Asher asked in a slightly stained voice ,the reality finally hitting him.

There was some mumbling on the other side.

" Is Derek with you?"

Before an answer was heard the empty space of tracks was filled with engine noises and loads of headlights.

Soon we found ourselves in a endless sea of black SUVs. Noah and Asher removes their guns from their waistband as I am thrown with both of them in front and behind me.

The car doors all open in synchronization as if  practised a thousand times. More than a hundred men steps out of the cars all in black and holding a heavy looking gun, all pointed towards us. Oh what joy!

A white porche makes its way through the crowds of cars and stops right in front of us. The leader.

Asher and Noah drops their guns down to their side but the hold still tight over the metal object.

A guy in a dark blue leather jacket steps out with..Derek?
Well at least we got our answer.

The guy, I still don't know his name stood in front of us with a wide grin. Whereas Derek just a few inches behind him sported a menacing smile which creeped me to the core.
All I wanted was to punch him and break all those teeth on showcase.

" Sebastian " Asher called out, the authority in his voice clearly visible.

The leader, I mean Sebastian raises his hand in surrender as he looks between the three of us.

" Look, I or my gang mean no harm here. I promise unless you make me. I came with a deal actually. But that deal can't be performed or finalised here, you have to come with me, willingly or forcefully."

Noah decided to open his mouth, " Why the hell do you think we will come with you? "

Sebastian's eyes lit up as he begins circling around us in mock thought.

" Good question, very good one. What if I say I have Alia or all of your friends. Now? " he looks at us with a dimpled grin.

Noah mumbles beneath his breath something along the lines I knew it.

That was the last thing as once again I am met with darkness.

ALIA'S POV

My eyes open as I find myself in the same room, I have been in since the last.... I don't know, how many days. Like I kept record for the first three days and then I forgot .

The room I was kept in was huge. The walls were painted lavender as white furniture lined up the room. Paintings of nature hung on the wall, as a queen sized bed stood right at the center of the room.

I am in the bed with my leg shackled in chains to the bed post. This is because of my adventures the last few days. I have tried running out of here since the moment I arrived.

I punched that asshole,  Sebastian right on his jaw, which only resulted in me getting hurt. I kid you not that guy definately has iron plates on his jaw like my hand was swollen for days.

I have seen Sebastian, when our family visited one of their family events. Asher scared him.

Sebastian seems to have a bad obsession with me. He comes in every evening with dinner and tries to feed me but I just throw it away.  I feel really bad to waste the food but I am better empty stomach than to be fed by him. He leaves after sometime though.

As I am engrossed in my thoughts the door barges open and an extra happy looking Sebastian comes in.... Empty handed? What I planned to throw the soup on his face today.

He sits right in front of me, kneeling to the ground. He tries to reach for my hands but I pull away.

He sighs but continues anyway,  " You know  what I got for you today? Well guess."

I kept my blank stare on him as he chuckles. This guy is delusional, I swear.

" Your brother and your friends. " he says and looks at me with a wide grin resembling a Cheshire cat.

The single sentence took all the colour out of my face as I thought about them. Scared for the first time in days.

A hand goes under my neck as I am forced to look at him. His grip on my hair tight as it starts to hurt.

His eyes a dangerous dark blue as his jaw ticked in anger. His face inches away from mine.

" Now listen here, we marry in two days. Then I will be yours and you will be mine. Forget all your thoughts about Xavier because soon he will die. I will make him suffer till his last breath."

He then pulls away as his smile return.
" Don't worry about your friends and brother, they are here as spectators for our wedding."

I was too shocked to come up with a comeback or to even think.

He begins to leave as he turns, " Oh and someone will come to meet you in a few  and take you to meet your loved ones. '' with a wink he closed the door. This time there is no sound of the door lock.

I sit there and try to process everything he said to me,   the door opened and someone entered the room,  walking casually up-to me, as if I am not kiddnapped or nothing happened.

That someone is my father.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Love you guys and Hakuna Matata.