21.

Honestly I love BTS so much. 😍
Song: Dope - Bts.
Kinda old but still a favourite.

ALESSIA'S POV

It's been a week since Lucas proposed to Scarlett and they got official. I have never seen them so happy before. Lucas started sitting with us during lunch and to my surprise mixed up with the boys well.
Alia also told me that Asher told him about he and Xavier being gangleaders of their groups. And Lucas was very much okay with it. Huh?!  Like seriously dude they are gangleaders for godsake. They are dangerous and you are okay with them.

It's Saturday today and we girls are having a girls day followed by a nightout at Alia's place as her parents aren't there and the boys have no problem with us being there so...

Alia picked us from our houses. It has become a normal thing for Alia to pick us up for school or other places we go together . Or in Olivia's word 'our very own driver who is richer than all of our value combined.' Alia has no problem as she loves flaunting her precious cars.

We first decide to go to a spa and have our hair, nails and other stuff done. Apparently Mia had a few connections to that spa so getting in wasn't a issue without an appointment. After getting out of spa we looked like the 'it group' of the town. All of us looked really beautiful.

We stopped in a Chinese restaurant to have our lunch. As we entered the restaurant all eyes were on us. Not that we care. We took a table in the far end so no one could see us.

"So you were saying about your date , last night " Olivia says , eager to get some juicy details from Scar.

" Why don't you tell us,  what were you doing last night, Olivia" Alia say trying to hold her laughter.

"Why do you think 'I was doing something' ? " Olivia asks hand quoting.

" Because... If you don't remember but you and Ray stayed at our place last night and his room is right across the main hallway. So while getting water from the kitchen later that night, I may or may not have heard some ' disturbing noises'" Alia say mocking Olivia with a smirk.

Olivia's face reddens but she quickly covers it with a smirk of her own. Uh-oh. These goes nothing. " Well how about we talk about that guy...what was his name again? " Olivia says feigning ignorance.
" Oh ya.... Xavier" Alia's eyes widen and she scowls at Olivia to which she ignores her and continues " So girls as I was saying,  whenever I see him he is already eyeing  Alia as if she is a piece of candy that he wants to eat up. "

All of us start giving suggestive smiles to Alia to which she glares at Olivia but slowly her lips twitch in the upward direction.

" Well girls,   I have something else to share as well . Olivia, you remember the janitor closet.... And... " Olivia clears her throat loudly, when a cute guy of our age comes to our table .

" So ladies , my name is Joe and I will be your waiter for today , what would you like to order " he says his eyes lingering over Mia for a few moments.

After we give our orders and the guy leaves to get them , Scar decided to speak " So Mia,  as you know Olivia is with Ray,  I am with Lucas, Alessia is..oh I mean will be with Asher and Alia will be with Xavier. What about you? ".

Alia and Alessia gives a bewildered look to her.

" Umm.. I don't know.  I have not met my significant other yet so... " . After which the topic was dropped and we talked about other things which mainly consisted of gossip.

We ate our food and went to Alia's place for the night over.  Before going there we stopped at a convenient shop and bought a lot of food for the night. By food,  I mean all the junk food we girls could lay hands on which consisted of packs of chips,  chocolates,  gummy bears,  juices,  puddings, Doritos,  some Indian snacks and some sundaes.