25.

Song: Royals - Lorde

ALIA'S POV

" .....Ray  I'm pregnant ". Olivia says surprising everyone of us. We stare at her with wide eyes,  not sure what to say.

I look at Raymond to see him as surprised as the rest of us. He is looking at Olivia and then at her stomach. His mouth opens and closes like a fish gaping out of water.

Olivia's face falls as tears start building in her eyes. " I am sorry. I thought you would be happy to know about this I....."

She did not get to complete that sentence as Raymond picks her up and spins her around all the way crying of happiness.
His laughter bloomed in the parking lot mixed with our cheers and Olivia's  complains about her head spinning.

Finally after a few minutes he put her down and grabbed her by the chin and made her look at him . His eyes still glistening with tears from earlier.

" Never ever think that I wouldnt want..our baby. You just made me the happiest man on this planet and I am lucky to have an amazing person like you as my girlfriend. Do you understand? " he says after which he hugs her.

Xavier bends down , his hot breaths on my ear " I don't remember using any protection that night.  Maybe we can give your brother the same good news from our side , soon " he says smirking down at me.

I elbow him .
" Well then all the best Xavier Lacuna ,  as you are going to be killed soon by the hands of my brother.  " I say with a smirk of my own.

I look towards  my left to see Alessia with a red face and a smirking Asher. The teasing was going on there as well.

We decided to meet at the club after we get ready to celebrate Olivia's pregnancy news as well as Lucas's victory.

We go to Alessia's house to get ready whereas the boys goes to god knows where.

Mia is really acting wierd today . Since morning she has been busy texting on her phone. Well not to  be rude or anything but her only friends are we so whom is she texting.

Scar is currently doing Alessia's makeup. Suddenly,  Alessia speaks, 
" So Olivia now with whom are going to live with? I mean I have no issues you can live with me,  you know. "

I answered before Olivia could.
" Alessia,  that baby along with her are part of our family now. Any baby born to any gang member is guaranted a safe life and other requirements by us. She is going to live with us in the mansion until well Ray wants to move out that is. But considering the safety the mansion is the best place for the baby ."

"  Yes I am going to shift to the mansion.  Raymond lives there too and the safety of the mansion is unquestionably strong. " she says smiling.

" So how long have you been pregnant and how did you find it ?"

" Well I have been pregnant for two weeks and I have been feeling morning sickness all this week. Also  I missed my periods so I took a test and the results were positive. Just as I was trying to process everything mom walked in my room to call me for breakfast and saw the kit in my hand.  She snatched it from me and saw it. That was the final blow as she drag me to the living room where dad was reading newspaper while drinking coffee. And then the yelling, cursing and everything. And then something happened that hurted."

She takes a deep breath before continuing " Mom called for an appointment at the doctor for an abortion.  I denied to go to the doctor and she told me that if I don't have an abortion , I can leave this house and never come back. So I walked out " she was crying by now.