31. ( PART 1)

Picture of Sebastian above

ALESSIA'S POV

I watch as they pull Alia from him and drag his body away, leaving a trail of blood on the floor. I watch as his so called father slap her, amidst all her agitation. I watch as they inject her with yet another injection and carry her away. I watch as they untie us and push us to our respective rooms. I watch as Asher falls to the floor holding his head and crying while rocking his body back and forth.

I just watch.

The pain, the anger and the helplessness, finally kicks in as I place a hand over my mouth. Widening my eyes, I rush towards Asher , holding him. I hugged him with all my strength as finally his body stopped to shake.

Tears fell from my eyes as he looked at me straight in the eyes. That look it conveyed all the pain, I felt to him. He placed his hand on my cheek, stroking it.

" We will get through this together. We will save her. I couldn't save him l,  I watched as they killed him mercilessly. I... I.. " his head slung down in defeat.

I place my hand on his chin and raised it up. 

" You couldn't do anything, Asher. No one could. They played it dirty. They will pay for it. Each one of them will. We just have to plan something together. "

A new determination filled me as I though about Alia. She does not deserve this. I definately can't bring Xavier back but I will make sure that Alia is happy.

I wipe my tears as I stand up.
Asher looks at me.

" We have got to save your sister and a plan to execute. "

Asher smiled as he stood up and kissed me, deeply.

His hand moved to my hair as they pulled on them and his other hand remained tight around my waist, squeezing them.
Our mouths played in sync as both of us showed all the desperacy we had in the kiss.

After we pull apart we were panting for air. Asher looks at me, "  I will make them all pay. "

....

" What makes you think your father won't suspect all this." Ray asks in a quiet voice.

" Don't call him my father. He is not my father. Not anymore. Yes, he will but that's the only shot we have. " Asher replies quite agitated.

" What about Christian? They are probably going to kill him in the future. We need save him. Now he is our friend too. " Lucas pipes in.

Sighing, Asher pinches the bridge of his nose.

" Fine,  so the plan is Noah and Scarlett sneak into the tech room and hack all the cameras and lights. In that chaos,  Ray and Alessia goes to the cells and rescue Christian out. Lucas will keep a car ready for our getaway with Olivia,  while I will go and get Alia. We drive to another state and plan our next move.  The three of them have formed an alliance that will be hard to crack. "

We nod as we go to the rooms we were in before,  waiting for the night to fall.

Meanwhile the whole mansion is preparing for the wedding tomorrow.
I cross the long passage, stopping in front of the room. Two guards stood there, staring at me.

" I am her friend, let me in. " the guards reluctantly opened the door.

The room just like the mansion was decorated with purple and white flowers and ribbons. Alia sat on a chair in the far end of the room, staring at nothing ahead of her.

The maids in her room were setting up her dress and other things for tomorrow. Two of them were doing her nails. I cross the room as I sit on the opposite chair. Her mandala of thoughts broke as she looked up at me.

Her face showed no emotion. She sat there like a dead porcelain doll. Beautiful yet lifeless. Her eyes were more horrifying as they seemed dead. Her whole body was slumped not moving an inch. I don't know if it was the injection or was it her heart that made her so....dead.

She kept on staring at me for the longest time without saying anything.

I too didn't know what to say. So much happened and now it became difficult for anything to express itself from my mouth.
" I loved him" her eyes still remained on me without moving.

" I loved him with everything I had.  He was my world. They took him away. I couldn't...i just sat there and saw as they took him away from me for ever.... I "

I jumped out of her place and hugged her with all my might. I didn't know when I started crying and it was Alia, who was holding me while stroking my hair as I cry.

I wipe my tears away as I look at her to see no difference. She read my mind .

" I am numb. I can't feel anything which is good because maybe I would have died of heartbreak by now."

...

After an hour or so I left her room, tucking her to bed. It was now time for these people to pay.

According to the plan, me and Raymond stand at the start of the hall which has a direct bee line to the front door. The cells are outside the mansion in another building, the same place where.... Xavier was executed.

As soon as the lights went off, Ray takes my hand and together we run towards the entrance. As expected all the guards are running around to find the source of it. We hide behind bushes, taking cover as we reach the building.

The doors are already open. We rush towards the cells which we saw when we were first brought into the building earlier through the back entrance.

The lights were on making it easy to search for him.

Soon we come near a cell which was poorly dimed.  Yet Christian was visible there.  Without wasting any time we unlocked the door of the lock through the passcode Noah provided and ran into the cell.

Christian got the message as he rose from his place looking between the two of us.
Raymond nodded at him and we turned around to escape from the door, when the door closed on its own.

Then we realise it was a trap.

----------------------------------------------------------

It's almost the end. I would like to thank InsaneImaginator for everything. She is the most wonderful person I met here and became a sister from my heart.

Along with being a beautiful friend, she is also an amazing writer. Do check out her book it's called " DARE TO KISS HER ".

Next part of the chapter will be up in a few days.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Love you guys and Hakuna Matata.