2.

Alessia's POV

Currently I'm on the field , practicing with my team. Have I mentioned before? Well I'm the captain of the volleyball team . Likesville high takes football and volleyball as their major sports.

Like I said before Mia is quiet popular as she is the president of the student government committee and me being the captain of the volleyball team makes me popular as well .

But we unlike others like to stay away from the cliché crowd.

I have been asked out a lot in elementary school or even during my  junior year but I always made sure they never ask me out again (breaks knuckles).
I'm your typical tomboy about whom you read in all those cliché books.

Once the practice is over I head towards the locker rooms to grab my clothing and take a shower. After which I start going towards my first and the most favourite class of the day, English (note the sarcasm) . The hallways are surprisingly.......quiet? Wow !that's a new for Likesville. Now I wonder what happened ? My question was soon answered as the students parted their ways like a sea parting to give way to ... Two extremely good looking humans? Followed by the bad boys? Wait. WHAT?!!

Alia's POV

Of course we will be late for our very first day at this new god damn school . I didn't wanted to move here but dad says that there are a lot of our gang members in this town so we will be comparatively safe here. Now you might be wondering who I am?
Well the name is Alia Toretto,17 soon to be 18 , loves ice cream, have a twin brother who considers himself as elder just because he popped out of mom 10 minutes prior to me (rolls eyes) , daughter of Vanessa Toretto and Alexander Toretto the most feared gang leader in the world well second most, as I have been said.

So yes I'm a gang leader's daughter who is trying to lead a normal life. Keyword : trying. At our last town too everything was anything but normal for me. People wanted to be my friend just because my dad was insanely rich .
Oh yes and before I forget , my brother's name is Asher Toretto. We get our blackish brown hair from our dad, and for eyes, mom's grey eyes. Asher has a eight pack physique which he shows by walking around the house shirtless all the time. I mean FREAKIN ALL THE TIME. Asshole.

Living in a mafia family made us to learn fighting since we were 7 . We were taught fighting skills as well as use of various weaponry. So yes I do know how to fight or more like kill.
Right now I an waiting for the princess (Asher) to descend down the freaking stairs from his room so we can leave. God this guy takes forever to get ready.

We are in Asher's Matt black ferrari heading towards the school. I literally had to drag him out of the house since he was still busy styling his hair in the kitchen through the reflection on the refrigerator door. Asshole.
"So....... " "So? " "Do you need a lift back home after school? "he asks. I just give him a blank look. I guess he got the message, since my car has not yet arrived I have to carpool with Asher for a few days.
"Asher, I think you should stop your player ways. You break too many hearts. Just imagine a guy doing the same to me. How are you gonna feel or even react? " "Gonna kill that bastard" gripping the steeling wheel tight as his knuckles turn white.(that rhymed. Haha) " That's it, now you understand maybe ". " But Alia those girls throw themselves on me knowing they are just one time shots" I just scrunch my nose on the word, 'one time shot' and narrow my eyes at him " still you need to stop" ." Well I can't promise anything but yes I'll try" . I just roll my eyes and we sit in a silence till we reach there.

Likesville high craved on the front gate. As soon as our car entered the parking lot all heads were turned towards our direction and all the eyes were on us.
We, Toretto siblings sure know how to turn heads .Asher parked the car and we got out of our seats. As if time have stopped , not for us actually for the rest here. They seem to stop every movement as well as breathing .
As we walked towards the front door we saw Armaan, Raymond and Noah standing there and seeing the whole show from the entrance.
As soon as I saw Armaan I jumped into his arms and he engulfed me in a bear hug. Their parents too are in the gang. We have been friends since we were in diapers. Then a few years back Ray, Noah and Armaan were sent away to this town. But they still used to visit us during the breaks . These guys have always been like my brothers, especially Armaan. His Dad is my dad's right hand and if Asher becomes the gang leader then Armaan will be his right hand. The guys and Asher are extremely close. I then hug Ray and Noah. Oh how much I missed them..

We go to the reception and grab our schedules along with our locker numbers. The guys ditch me and went their way. Typical boys.(roll eyes). I wander through the halls searching for my locker.
" Hey do you need any help" I turn towards my back to see a blue eyed girl with long black hair . She was just an inch or two shorter than me. " Oh sorry, my name is Scarlett Winterwater. I just saw you were searching for something . So I though I would.... "
" Oh, thank you very much I actually was going to ask someone. My name is Alia by the way. Nice to meet you." I say.
She takes my schedule and locker number from me and we start walking towards the end of the hall. " We have a lot of classes together and even my best friend's locker and your locker are next to each other. Oh! I forgot ,well my best friend's name is Olivia White. She is very nice. She will surely like you. Oh and if you need any help with your homeworks or any other thing you can always ask me. Also you can sit at lunch with us. It's always me and Olivia at the cafeteria. Also we can hang out whenever you want ". She says in a single breath and then looks at my amazed expression and shyly says " sorry I'm not that talkative or like that around people that's the reason my only best friend or say my only friend is Olivia. But when I saw you you seemed to be different from the fake people in this school and also I wanted to help you soo ,I guess I bored you maybe ". She says blushing a little and looking down towards the floor while walking.
" Listen Scarlett I'm more than happy to meet you . You are a very beautiful person and amazingly nice. And yes I would love to meet Olivia. " she smiles and nod.
We reach my locker , grab my books and head towards our first class of the day.

The class was amazingly.... boring. But since Noah was in the class he made sure to entertain the class with his stupid yet humorous comments . The teacher was so fed up of Noah that he sent him to the principal office. Now we are going back to our locker Scarlett by my side.

" Alia ,they all are staring at you " she says making sure no one else hear it. I just scoff at that and reach our locker. At our locker a girl with brown hair and brown eyes is already standing as if waiting for someone. As soon as she sees us she waves her hand in  our direction and that's when it strike me that it must be Olivia. She greets me with a wave and turn towards Scarlett " I was searching for you this morning and you just disappeared. " then turn towards me " By the way I'm Olivia. And I know you. You are Raymond's friend aren't you? I saw some pictures of all of you on his phone the other day. Now don't get me wrong that I m a clingy girlfriend or so but sometimes I need to make sure .... You know" sighing she continues " anyways you can join us for lunch . Us means me and Scar. " I just nod.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you are enjoying . Don't forget to vote and comment.