9.

Raymond and Olivia above .

ALESSIA'S POV

After the little drama I attended the class which I shared with Olivia .  As soon I entered I see Cassandra sitting on Asher's table giving him a clear view of her assets and flirting with him . I rolled my eyes and continue to the back of the class and saw Olivia there. I sit beside her.

She turns to look at me and see me eyeing Asher and Cassandra.
She sighs. " You know boys are too dumb. They don't exactly know what they want " I turn to see her eyes on them already.

  " What are you saying? " I ask her curiously.

  " You know me and Raymond didn't always had the best relationship. The first day when they came to school, I mean the guys Noah,  Armaan and Raymond , trust me he glared at me as if his glare could burn me in ashes.  In short he hated every cell in my body for no reason. I mean I had never met him before,  never said anything or did anything to him. I still remember that day when I lost my key chain that my grandma gave me on my 5th birthday before she died. It was really special to me. I cried the whole day and even told the teacher about it. I went home and cried myself to sleep.  The next day  I came to school to find my key chain lying on my desk. No one was near so I didn't knew who kept it there.  Later someone told me that it was Raymond who kept it there that morning".

FLASHBACK. ( 4 years back)

OLIVIA'S POV.

I have my first ever date tonight . I m excited and more than anything nervous. I decide on a blue dress that ends just above my knees and pair it with matching blue sandals. 

Mom help me with my hair and makeup

Mom help me with my hair and makeup.  Now I'm not the girl to cake my face with makeup like other girls at school.  I apply a little mascara with some eyeliner and pink lip gloss.  Mom curl my straight brown hair into soft curls. Looking at the mirror I smile happy about the outcome.

  I high five my mom just then the door bell rings and we go down to see Brandon standing there with a horrid expression on his face. " Honey,  leave the boy alone you have scared him enough . " says my mother going towards my dad and putting her arms around his torso sideways. They were high school lovebirds.  Mom says dad was a jock before he met her.

" Earth to Olivia" says my mom waving her hands in front of my face to get my attention.
" Sorry I zoned out " . I saw Brandon and boy was he looking good.  He was wearing navy blue shirt with faded jeans and had his hair styled back with gel. He is one of the football star at Likesville and is a ladies man. So when he asked me out for a date I couldn't help but agree. And here I'm staring at him.

He clears his throat " We are getting late. " and then looking at me " Shall we? " " We shall " I say smiling.  As we walk through my porch and to his car my dad yells "  I hope you remember what I just said " to which Brandon visibly gulps.