22.

Song: G easy ft Halsey.
Halsey is a queen 👑

ALIA'S POV

Asher and Alessia have gotten closer. Lucas and Scar too are going strong and about Raymond and Olivia,  well the backseat kissing right now can explain the rest.

We are going to the amusement park. Oh and the fun part we decided this by playing stone, papers and scissors. Where Noah wanted to go to the beach and me to the park.

Though Noah won , my emotional blackmail proved to be amazing again.

The car comes to a stop and slowly one by one we all get down. Following two more cars park  behind us and all of us piled up together in the front of the gate.

Armaan went to buy tickets for everyone. While Noah began to talk excitedly like a small child who saw a big candy house. The rest of us waited patiently.

In the corner of my eyes I can see Xavier staring at me and I simply ignore him. My emotions these days are getting the best of me leaving me emotionally drained. It's like I'm waiting for something.

......

Soon after we enter the amusement park. As the matured ' people we are we started fighting over the rides.

I don't know how we ended up in the horror house. Scarlett is screaming on top of lungs while holding or more like crushing Lucas hand. Poor him!

Armaan broke a few props on his way because it scared him. Well he covered it by saying they were annoying. Guess we have to pay for them.

" Xavier will you be my knight in shining armour if any ghost comes near me " Noah says in a annoying girlish tone,  going next to Xavier. Xavier makes a wierd face scooting as far as possible from Noah.
We all laughed at the sight. As if on response Xavier looked at me . His face lit up with a small smile of his own.

I quickly turn the other side avoiding him. After a lot of rides,  we decided on having our lunch.

Our table is filled with all the fast food,  humanity has ever seen and the people associated with the table looked like the starved people.

"  This park has a big Ferris wheel and the sight from the top is a one to die for " Christian says while scanning the park brochure in front of him.

" Hmm let's go there at the end, this way we can enjoy the sunset as well " Mia suggests.

I look towards Xavier to find him already ogling me. This time I don't look away. I bore my eyes into his and he into mine.

The sound around us seems to fade away as we are too immersed into each others gaze. Daring to look away.

Earlier this week I had a text conversation with Xavier. I told him how we are never gonna work. My father will never agree to it. It will only result in more blood spill and heartbreak.

He was reluctant to let me go but there was no way I was going to be the reason for their increased rivalry. So I have been avoiding Xavier like plague and plan on doing so.

As I am looking at him,  a smile creeps up his lips with a mischievous glint in his eyes. He gets up from his seat,  still not breaking the eye contact.

He removes his jacket and them slips off his muscle tee leaving him completely shirtless . I gulp at the sight of his eight packs on full display .

He seemed to notice it as his smile replaces with a smirk. He exactly knows how to get the attention. Stupid him.

I lower my eyes on my French fries which seems hardly touched. My appetite is affected drastically as well.

" You are trying to impress me aren't you? " Noah says in the same girlish voice from before.