18.

Song : Treat you better - Shawn Mendes.

ALIA'S POV.

"What the hell Xavier! Put me down " I say while trying to get off his lap. He just pulls me more closer to him encircling his arm around my waist. He then leans close , his lips touching my ear, he whispers,  " Well Sunshine you are mine. And about putting you down,  nope ". I look around to see everyone except Xavier's friends  stare at us with questioning looks.

I look at Asher to see him restraining himself. Why is he restraining himself, I mean I am fucking sure Xavier had saved me that night but still Asher hates him. Something is going on that I'm not aware of. I' ll find it later.

The rest of the lunch goes by. I'm walking to Scar's locker as she shares the next class with me.  As I reach the turn to her locker I see someone standing there quietly, just staring. I look closer to see it was none other than Lucas ( Scarlett's crush) .

I clear my throat which seem to break his trance and shift his attention to me. I raise my eyebrow while staring at him and then at Scar. We were at the turning corner so Scar could not see us.

" Hey Alia. I have some work to do . I'll see you around " and with that he quickly rushes off in some other direction.

I walk over to Scar and together we go to our next class.

......

Gym class always sucks. I mean I have nothing against exercising or training but parading around the gym in tiny shorts in front of teenage hormonal boys is just plain...stupidity.  Some girls  enjoy it as they get a chance to show off their fake boobs and booties to get themselves laid.

We are currently playing basketball and the boys well they are running laps around the gym while ogling us. While playing , my eyes lands on none other than Xavier who already has his eyes roaming my body . Pig.

I see Alessia blushing over something and that's when I find Asher smirking. Aww. Raymond and Olivia have disappeared saying they are going to the nurse's office.

After some time of the coach whistling and the girls whining about not wanting to play ,

As I  make my way to get some water from my bottle. I see Lucas staring at Scar with adoration and love. Woah!  I think it's high time.

After the gym class.  I quickly take a shower and get dressed. I say my goodbyes to the girls without explaining the reason for my early leave.

I pass various hallways untill I am in front of the music class. I open the door to find a few kids on instruments .Warming up.

I smile at them as they look over me, returning my smile. I go to a nearby bench and plop down to wait for Lucas as he practices here every day after school.

After around 10 minutes, Lucas enters the room. He had clearly taken a shower just a moments ago as his hair strands were still wet. He stops in his tracks as soon as he sees me.
" What are you doing here? " he says walking closer.
" Nothing just wanted to hear some of your work "
" oh okay " with that he plops himself down on one of the stools near me, " Guys practise on that song we did last week "  .

He then removes his guitar out if it's case and places it over his thighs close to his chest. " So what you want to hear?" 
" Anything will do "
He nods his head and begin playing the chords of the guitar.
( Listen to the song above)

' I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you
And you can tell me if I'm off
But I see it on your face
When you say that he's the one that you want
And you're spending all your time
In this wrong situation
And anytime you want it to stop