4.

Picture of Alessia and Asher above.

Alessia POV

Lunch finally arrived.  As soon as I entered the cafeteria the smell of fries waltz to my nose.  Oh how much I waited for this.  I went to the counter , paid for my lunch and began to walk towards my usual seat at the far end of the cafeteria. Mia was yet to arrive.

"ALESSIA" the whole cafeteria turned towards the source of the sound to see Alia waving in my direction like a lunatic. I walk over  to their table. 

I could feel the stares burning holes in my direction from the whole cafeteria.  I sit in between Alia and Scarlett.  I look around the table to see the bad boys sitting as well. 

Noah is the first one to speak,  " Hey the name is Noah, Noah Willson". Taking my hand from across the table he says "Do you smoke pot?,  cause weed be cute together" . Everyone goes quite on the table. I guess they are used to this "Ignore him,  let me introduce you to them " Alia says pointing to the people around the table. " That's Raymond,  Olivia,  Scarlett, Armaan, Noah, me and that's my brother Asher". Now I get it why do they look so.... Similar. I look at the 'hot guy' I mean Asher. He was already staring at me with a smirk on his face.  Oh god why every thing has to be so perfect about him.  "And guys this is Alessia" I wave to all of them. Shortly after Mia too joined us.  I had the best lunch time today. All of them are so friendly.

The rest of the day went on a blur.

Alia POV

Alessia and Mia joined us for lunch today. Throughout the lunch Noah tried to flirt with Alessia using his series of lame pickup lines.

The same lines which he used on Scarlett and Olivia when they first sat with us at lunch yesterday . Well Raymond didn't like him flirting with his girl so he .....well Noah had to run from him the rest of the day.

After the lunch all the classes were as usual boring.

Currently I'm laying  on my bed in my bedroom watching furious 7 . I love the movie series.

I hear a knock on my bedroom door. "come in" Asher strolls in my room and suddenly put all his weight on my bed making me bounce a little. "Hey baby sister" he says and slide in besides me. Wow Asher spending time with me. Thats new. I make a face.  Asher seemed to understand and sighs loudly " Can't a brother spend some brother-sister time with his sister ? " I still have a suspicion but continue to watch the movie.

After the movie ends he is still in my bedroom looking at...particularly nothing. "Alia,  I was wondering if you want..i mean If you want to go shopping tomorrow I can take you and also buy you whatever you want." he says hesitantly as if already regretting what he just said.  I narrow my eyes on him . "Spill,  now" "What? I just want to spend some.. " " Cut the shit already Asher,. What the hell do you want " I say in a very serious tone. 

He sighs deeply as if debating with himself whether to ask me or not. "I just wanted that girl's.. I mean Alessia's number " I raise an eyebrow at him " And may I ask why? " "Well you know I just...ummm.. Well...umm " It was funny to see him fumble because Asher is never nervous about anything. And I mean it.

" Are you giving me her number or not" he says finally frustrated. " I guess NO will do Asher" ."Well, Alia since you are my sister I gave you an option or more like an opportunity but I think I have to use the hard way ". He makes a face which he thinks is his thinking face but actually looks like as if he is constipated. Then suddenly he looks at me. Oh shit!  I am in great trouble.

  Before he could do any thing I ran out of my room towards the kitchen where mom is. I think she can protect me. Suddenly I crash into a person who I recognize as Armaan.  I squeal and run behind him facing his back . Just then Asher reaches us . They seemed to have a eye to eye conversation because the next moment I am on the floor rolling and laughing as Asher is tickling me mercilessly.  In between laughs I look over to Armaan for help. He just chuckles . Traitor. " okay,  okay I'll give you her number, first stop tickling me " to which he stops .

I start towards my room to grab my mobile phone.  They got the message as I heard their footsteps following me.  I gave him the number. " Asher, she is not like those other girls.  Please don't break her heart."  "I wont " he says in a whisper but I hear it. Seems like a love story is about to begin.

Let me tell you I'm not a morning person. Mornings seems to hate my relationship with my bed.

Groaning I do my morning routine and get dressed.  I wear a white short dress which is flowing and reaches just above my knees with a black leather jacket. I pair it with my matching ankle length boots.

I skip down the stairs to see Asher,  Noah ,  Armaan and Raymond already sitting on the counter stools and having their breakfast. As soon as I enter the kitchen mom hands me a cup of coffee. I love my mom. Basically mom is always travelling with dad due to his.....work.  But whenever mom is around she makes sure that we are are eating properly and take care of ourselves . We finish our breakfast and mom drops me off to school.  Since Asher and the rest won't be attending classes as they have some gang stuff.

I give a light kiss on my moms cheek and exit the car.  What I wasn't expecting was  3 extremely hot models standing in the parking lot in front of 3 expensive sport cars.

All the students in the parking lot were drooling over them. I mean the boys over the cars and the girls over the hunks. It was the same scenario when me and Asher came to this school for the first time .

The guys were extremely good looking especially the one in the center.  He was tall like 6"2 or 6"3 . Dark brown hair almost black,  steely grey eyes , tattoos peeked out from his jacket sleeves onto his hand. Undoubtedly his whole body was covered with tattoos. And those biceps and abs..i just want to... Wait what?  Get a hold on yourself Alia. As I came out of whatever trance I was in. I saw the guy looking at me and smirking. Oops I guess I just got caught checking him out. 

I speed walk or more like ran towards the front door and into the school  to see Alessia with a very furious expression standing besides my locker. I am screwed.

----------------------------------------------------

Hope you are enjoying it.  And don't forget to vote,  comment and share.

Love you.