30.

Song: If I die Young- The band Perry. ❤❤

ALIA'S POV

My hands fisted on their own as I stared at him, all the way from the door to the place where he stood in front of the bed, where that asshole stood just a few moments back.

His face showed no signs of difference. As if it's normal to be a part of his own daughter's kidnapping. He stared at me for a little longer,  studying me.

He, unlike the asshole Sebastian, pulled a chair from the far corner of the room. And sat a few metres away from me, leg over another leg.

" Now I know you have a lot of questions and I have the answers to all of them. But trust me when I say this, this is all for your and Asher's future. I really love b... "

I raised my hand, stopping him mid sentence. I had enough this past week and to find none other than my own father behind it makes me want to punch someone to death.

I make a unbelievable face as " Are you even hearing yourself, right now!?! How the hell kidnapping me makes my future better? Like oh god... Seriously!?! "

I couldn't believe this, he is behind everything which means...Armaan.
My head whipped towards him so fast, that for a moment he leaned back as if I was about to attack him.

" You..you were involved in Armaan...armaan......"
My eyes were misty at this point as I struggled to keep them in.

He sighs and continues, " Yes but it wasn't the plan, it was an accident as he came in between that night and......"

I went straight up to him and slapped him  right across the face. This man before me wasn't my father but a monster. I didn't care anything at the moment except for to make everyone responsible of Armaan's death pay.

As he recovered from the shock, he glared at me.
" I knew that bastard Xavier is no good for you. Look what he has made of you."

" Oh really you think that. What about you, who made you a monster!? Wait you were always a monster I guess. It's just we wouldn't see that. You never loved us, all you cared about was your fake pride and power. That's all you want.  You. Are. A. Monster.....you.. "

My face turn towards my right with the impact of his slap on my cheek.

Tears were already flowing and I didn't care to wipe them.

" You want to do it the hard way, well hard way it is."
He pulls me by my arm as I try to pry his hand off my arm.

He drags me out of the room and through the long never ending passage. Soon we leave the house and go  towards the house built just a few metres away from it.

I stopped trying to free myself as realisation starts to hit me. All these years was a lie. He was a monster in disguise.

He helped killed Armaan and is now selling me off to  another monster, Sebastian.

As we neared the building, I knew something was going to happen. And that something is going to be bad.

The guards on the door pulled the heavy metal doors of hell, open. As I stepped in the building the smell made me gag.
This place smelled like death.

Every corner of this place had a cctv camera. And heavily equipped guards posted every five metres from each other.

From my right side there were loud noises, clearly of people getting lashed. I have grown up hearing that sound. But now it feels so heart wrenching. Each scream depicts their pain, Desperacy, anger and fear.