Chapter 5

Hoseok woke up to the sound of Taehyung's alarm clock and lazily shut it before waking up completely. He looked over at the other to see if he had woken up yet. A slight snore answered his question and he left him be, getting himself up and going for a shower. When he returned Taehyung was still fast asleep. Hoseok called his name a few times but there was no response.

"I'm warning you, Tae. If you do not wake up right now I'm going to pounce you. You know I will."

Making his threat clearly audible, Hoseok waited for a few seconds to see the reaction but there was none at all.

"Alright then. Here I come~"

With that he ran across the room and threw himself on Taehyung with full force causing the other to yelp in shock and pain. Not paying any heed to the Taehyung's cries he kept bouncing on him until Taehyung gave up and screamed.

"STOP! I'M UP! I'M UP!"

Thankfully Hoseok stopped killing him and rolled off of him, laughing even after Taehyung had left for the bathroom. When he came out Hoseok reminded him of the sticky note on his table.

"I thought you said you had these two books. I have looked everywhere already. Where did you put them?"

Taehyung laughed apologetically while putting on his shirt.

"Hehe. Sorry Hobi, I forgot. I was busy with my detention."

As if that's something to be proud of, Hoseok replied with an understanding "Oh! So you did not even buy them."

After a few moments of silence Hoseok remembered.

"Hey, you know the book store, the one that's right around the corner?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I happen to know the owner. He is my dad's friend. We can get the books for free from him."

Taehyung perked up at that and beamed at his friend
"Why did you not mention before? Let's go right now."

They both scurried down in a hurry but were stopped in their tracks by Mrs. Kim.

"Tae, Hobi?"

They both replied simultaneously as they poke their heads in the kitchen.

"Yes?"
"Yeah?"

"Eat before you go. You did not join us at lunch either."

Even though she was being very gentle, the boys knew her better than to fall for it. She was in fact unamused and the worse her mood, the more polite she appeared to be. They both mumbled a 'sorry' before sitting down at the table and finishing everything on their plates. After they were done, they thanked her with a hug while she kissed their cheeks in return. As soon as they were out they raced to the book store to see who reached first.

Taehyung went to the back directly, looking for what he needed while Hoseok was chatting with the middle aged guy who owned the store. Few moments later he joined Taehyung at the back to see if he had found the books yet. After they were done they headed towards the counter and showed the owner what they were taking.

As they were standing there, someone's small "hello" was heard as a man walked in the store. Hoseok glanced over at the door and saw none other than their English teacher, professor Namjoon walking in, eyes glued to his phone.

"Professor?"

Namjoon looked up from his phone and smiled at the sight of two boys.

"What are the chances! The top two students of my class in a book store, actually getting the books they were told to get."