Chapter 76

Taehyung giggled as he waited for Jungkook's reply but it never came. He could already picture the fumes coming out of his ears at Taehyung's text. But he loved it. He loved teasing Jungkook like that because only he could get that type of reaction out of the younger. It made him feel special for Jungkook.

After waiting for a little more time he texted goodnight to Jungkook and went to sleep. It was going to be a big day tomorrow.

------

Jungkook woke up at around ten and quickly washed up before joining his parents for breakfast.

"You seem happier than usual today. What's the occasion?" Mr. Jeon asked once Jungkook settled down.

"I am. But I can't tell, yet." He glanced at his mother and smiled brightly before returning his gaze to his bowl. Mr. Jeon looked aside at his wife but she only shrugged at him without giving any answer.

"Ookayy. So I'm the only one who doesn't know, I see." Jungkook found the statement much more hilarious than it actually was because he was very cheerful today making the others join him, too.

Once done, he excused himself from the table and went to his room to grab his wallet before heading out. He took out his phone and dropped a text for Taehyung, who was most probably still asleep.

Kookie: Meet me at the bus stop when you can.

He waited for five minutes just in case that Taehyung might be up, which was highly unlikely by the way. After the time was up he smiled and nodded to himself before quickly moving towards the mall. Jungkook looked around for a while thinking of something that would fit his stupid lover's personality, perfectly. After searching the entire area up and down Jungkook finally decided on the couple bracelets and got them packed.

 After searching the entire area up and down Jungkook finally decided on the couple bracelets and got them packed

He didn't feel like it was enough, though. He wanted to buy more stuff and he might have went through with his wish if only he had enough money. He was still a school going kid so he had limited amount of cash on him and bracelets had cost him a lot, already. He didn't mind that. It's just he considered that Taehyung deserved much more.

Sighing at his wallet he left the place but then remembered about the text last night and went back in to get a box of ice cream. Taehyung loved strawberry flavor and Jungkook luckily found it. Now he was totally empty. He laughed at the sorry sight of his wallet and then left the mall.

Once he was out he checked the time and saw that he had spent good two hours in there. He also found a message from Taehyung which he didn't realize when had he received since he accidentally put his phone on silent.

Jungkook opened the text and smiled brightly at the content.

Tae: I'll be there in 10.

Jungkook checked the time the text came and it was five minutes ago. He rushed over to the cafe Yoongi worked at and told him to get a separate table of two and set it up according to Jungkook's requirements. Yoongi agreed to help after which Jungkook left for the bus stop. He was just in time to see Taehyung making his way towards him.