Chapter 35

Hi everyone! I'm back... Thank you for waiting, if you were :p Updates on daily basis will continue from today onwards... I hope your tempo didn't break much... Lots of love for giving my effort 1.58k views and 291 votes...

*******************************

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I bounced in my room as I got myself ready for the mission. It was really simple, actually.

Make Hoseok look like an ass in front of my brother for ditching me on going to the cafe with me. Take Jin hyung with me instead. Get a call from Hoseok. Move out of the cafe to take the call pretending that he can't hear me. Wait for professor to come in and make a move. Trap him near hyung so that he doesn't get a chance to escape and get him caught by hyung.

Simple. But most importantly, not to let hyung move out of the cafe and also to keep a watchful eye for the professor without disclosing myself until the others came.

It was really easy after hyung agreed to come. Only that part was a little tricky since he would have blown off the whole deal if he didn't want to go. But now he is ready to leave and I'm just taking my sweet time to hide my giddiness.

Next up is Jungkook. I know he can make professor come here without exposing us, even if it's his first time doing such a mission. He must. He pinky promised, after all.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.

I meet Namjoon hyung at the book store as usual and we start talking about this and that after we settle down. After a moment my phone rings and I check to see who it is. I pick the call being timid as I am.

"Yes, hyung?" Namjoon hyung looks at me with a slightly interested look which I'm guessing is because he knows it's either Taehyung or Hoseok. I ignore his look and keep my eyes on my free hand in my lap as I talk on the phone.

"You know Hoseok hyung did say that he might not be able to make it today since he had to go with Yoongi hyung."

Now hyung is smiling because he is sure who it is. I continue my act naturally.

"Can't you go tomorrow then? Or maybe take Jin hyung with you? Both are good options." I literally saw hyung's ears perk up like a kitten on alert at the name and it is very hard to keep my giggles to myself. I'm glad that I'm on the phone with Taehyung so I can easily disguise it as my reaction to something he might have said, which is exactly what I do.

"I suppose he reacted the way we expected him to since you are laughing." Taehyung speaks from the other side.

"Yes. Jin hyung wouldn't mind, I'm sure." I answer him discreetly earning an applause from him which made me feel butterflies in my stomach but I ignore them. I'm almost used to them now, so they don't bother me anymore.

"Okay, bye." I smile as I end the call and put my phone in my pocket.

"Taehyung, I presume?" Hyung asks as soon as the call ends and I can't help but smile even more at his eagerness which he very poorly failed to hide.

"Yes. He is upset that Hoseok hyung didn't come today to go with him so he is begging his brother to go. He is such a kid, sometimes." I know what hyung is thinking now and his slight blush is a huge give away but I don't act like I noticed it.

"And his brother doesn't want to agree, right?" Wow, he is really trying. Even though his tone is much more hopeful than he intended it to be, I brush it off so as to keep my cover. Well, I better give him what he wants.

"He did already, actually. Taehyung was latched onto his knees so he didn't really have any other option." I laugh a little at the happiness that radiates from hyung when he hears my answer which he mistook as my reaction to Taehyung's behaviour.

We sit for a little longer and then move out to part our ways since hyung had a commitment today. He couldn't be more obvious, I swear.

NO ONE'S P.O.V.

Taehyung and Jin make it to the cafe soon and place their orders before taking a seat. They talk about the trip they all would be going to and Taehyung pulls off his action very efficiently. His brother has a very keen eye, so no wonder Taehyung's acting skills are always on point.

A little while later after their orders have arrived, Taehyung receives a call.

"Well, hello there asshole. Thank you very much for abandoning me today!" Taehyung spoke on the phone with much sass making Jin raise an eye brow at his curse. But Taehyung didn't make eye contact with him. Instead he said a little louder the second time he spoke.

"I SAID YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE, HOBI!" Taehyung made an annoyed face as he pulled the phone in front of him and then looked up at Jin.

"He can't hear me. I'm gonna go outside to talk to him." He got a nod from the older and walked out still playing his role perfectly till he was outside.

He kept his phone to his ear since the windows were giving a very clear view of him to his brother but he made sure to have his back towards his brother at all time.

Taehyung was pretending to be talking on the phone while actually only moving his mouth without saying anything. It was then that he saw Namjoon coming towards the cafe. He walked off to a side, acting like he was looking for someone and moved to a safe place from where he could see Namjoon but not vice versa. Taehyung saw Jungkook following behind Namjoon at a safe distance and met up with him before hiding in a spot near the cafe to spy on his hyungs.

Namjoon quietly made it in and sat at the same table he was sitting at in the video, his regular seat. Jin was busy on his phone after Taehyung left and didn't notice Namjoon walk past him. After Namjoon's order arrived he whispered something to the waiter and got a small knowing smile and a nod in return. The boys only saw the action but couldn't hear anything so they just had to wait to find out what will happen. They kept their eyes glued to the two of them, nonetheless.

The waiter then moved away from Namjoon and grabbed a glass of water from the counter. He walked close to Jin and dropped the water in his lap while dropping his own body down as if he had tripped. Jin bent down to help him while the waiter kept saying something and trying to clean Jin's clothes. Namjoon took the chance to make his move.

This was Taehyung's cue as well. The moment he saw Namjoon move, he parted his way with Jungkook who moved to the left side of the cafe towards an ice cream stall, where Hoseok was waiting for him while Taehyung moved towards the cafe. He quickly made his way in and reached his table where Jin was busy with the tripped waiter. As soon as Namjoon placed the note on Jin's cup and was about to leave, Taehyung appeared in front of him not allowing the older to even move five meters away from Jin.

"Oh, prof- I mean, hyung! Hi! Didn't expect to see you today!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~