Chapter 46

"So, what do you think? Pretty, huh?" Mr. Jeon held his shoulders high in pride as he read the expressions of the young ones who still had their mouths open as they stared at the sight in front of them.

"It's beautiful." Jimin whispered so softly as if his loud voice would shatter it all.

"How did you find this place?" Hoseok asked still staring at the dancing waves.

"We always looked for such places whenever we were tired at work. Brought us peace of mind." Mrs. Jeon came up to her husband's side and he held her in a hug as they looked ahead in amazement.

"We are finally here, honey." He leaned his head on to his wife's as he said.

"It still feels like a dream, don't you think?" Mr. Jeon only chuckled at that.

They all were standing there when a man dressed in all black came up and bowed to them.

"Mr. Jeon?" He asked.

"Yes, that's me."

"I'm Sehun, sir. I'll be your host for the rest of your stay here." Mr. Jeon gave him a nod.

(A/N: Sehun us my bias in EXO)

"Then, right this way, sir." Sehun directed and the elders followed the direction while the boys went in for the luggage.

"Our men will bring that for you, sir. You can leave that here." Namjoon and Jin stopped in their tracks and nodded their heads before following Jungkook's parents. The young ones still looked around even after the others had left and decided to take a stroll before going in. The place was too magnificent to be just left like that.

"We'll come in later. Please, tell the others." Hoseok politely told Sehun who bowed again and left.

"Can you believe this, Tae?" Hoseok exclaimed once they were left alone.

"No."

"Is that a bar?" Jimin pointed towards a huge array of bottles they could see from a distance but it was under the open sky so they couldn't quiet tell if it really could be a bar since they had no idea that such a place could be set up in the open.

"Let's go check it out." Taehyung walked ahead and the others followed soon.

When they reached the area, their eyes bulged out again. It was indeed a bar but a really really really fancy one. It stretched out and curved at the ends in a crescent. The shelves were made of glass and held bottles of various shapes and sizes. The alluring aroma filled the air around it. A line of cupped stools was arranged for sitting and they looked like they were set in order by measuring the area with a ruler. Not one of them was out of line.

The bartender that came to their service wore a crisp white shirt with a black vest that fit to his frame perfectly. His hair were styled in a way that exposed his forehead in a teasing way. The guy looked more like a model than a bartender and the boys just stared at him as if they were looking at a painting.

"I'm Sungjae. How can I help you?" His voice and smile, both were so sweet that it could swoon any heart.

(A/N: Another bias, because why not)

Before the boys could say anything, Jin came up beside them.

"Are you planning on getting drunk right from the get go?" His voice held only amusement.

"We were just looking. Hyung, have you ever seen this many bottles together?" Taehyung pointed towards the bar like a four year old at a carnival, making Jin and Sungjae snicker at his innocence.

"Let's go, you pabo. This place isn't going anywhere. You can come back later. Right now, I need your help." Jin said as he dragged Taehyung with him totally ignoring his protests.