Chapter 20

Jungkook went out to open the door and found two very hyped boys with huge grins plastered on their faces, swaying on their heels in front of his house like kindergartners.

"Hi." He greeted them lowly as he moved to the side giving way for them to come in.

"Hello~" They both sang together as they entered his household for the first time.

Mrs. Jeon was in her room when she heard some new voices and came out to welcome her guests.

"You must be Jungkook's new friends. I'm his mother. It's good to finally see new faces here." She said approaching them before she hugged them both.

The boys returned her gesture after bowing to her and after they separated they introduced themselves to her.

"I'm Hoseok. Nice to meet you." He bowed again.

"Taehyung. But you can call me V." Taehyung made a V sign with his hands as he said so and flashed his signature box smile before bowing as well.

Mrs. Jeon giggled like a little girl at them. Taehyung and Hoseok were not reserved at all. In fact, it felt like they had been coming over before. She liked them at first glance and more than that she was happy for the new company Jungkook had got.

Jungkook led them to his room while his mother went to the kitchen to fix them something.

Taehyung whistled when he entered the room and turned to Jungkook.

"Wow Kookie! Your room is so clean."

Jungkook raised an eye brow at the complement but then remembered how Taehyung's room was. Everything was scattered here and there as if an earthquake hit the room.

"Uh, thanks."

He motioned both boys to sit down and settled himself on the bed near the head of it.

After they all settled silence fell upon them. Jungkook didn't know what to talk about, Hoseok was still busy checking out the room while Taehyung was just spacing out. He had been doing that a lot, recently.

There was knock on the door. Jungkook got up to open it and moved back allowing his mother to enter with a tray in her hands. The sight of food brought back the energy in Taehyung and snapped Hoseok out of his daze. Their eyes brightened and Taehyung was first to jump up and run towards Mrs. Jeon who only laughed at the cute action.

"Ooohhh! Thank you thank you thank you. You are the best!" Taehyung exclaimed with a lot of energy and  started stuffing his mouth with cookies. Hoseok joined him and was doing the same but he tried to be a tad more civil by keeping quiet as he ate. Jungkook and his mother just watched the two boys enjoying her hand made cookies as if it was their last day to live.

Mrs. Jeon left them alone after a while but Jungkook stayed at his spot. Once his mother left, he closed the door and turned to face his friends who were still munching greedily.

"Have you guys never seen cookies before?" Taehyung and Hoseok paused and looked at him with wide, innocent eyes only to shrug and dig in, again.

Jungkook face palmed and sat back down in defeat. These guys don't even try to use their brains when they should. It only works for them when they are planning someone's demise.

Jungkook waited until they were done and would finally decide to give him some attention. In the meantime, he found his nails very attractive and was admiring them, when Taehyung suddenly shouted.

"I WON! I won I won I won!" Jungkook looked up from his lap to the, now, cheering and dancing Taehyung.

"What?" He asked.

Hoseok's deflated yet stuffed face answered him somewhat but he still didn't want to believe that his hyungs were that stupid.

"I ate more and I finished first, too. He he he." He grinned as he turned to Hoseok to poke his tongue out for which he got a punch on his arm in return.

Jungkook face palmed, again. This was unbelievable. Why were they like that? How could they be like that? Did they have no respect for their age? How could they not think about their image in public, even once?

All those questions muddled Jungkook's mind as he kept staring at the two of them who were now making faces at each other.

"For God's sake, act like your age for once, will you?" Jungkook didn't realize that he had voiced his thoughts. Taehyung and Hoseok stopped instantly and looked at Jungkook before looking back at each other. Once again, some eye conversation took place before they stood up and slowly approached Jungkook. He put his hands up in defensive stance as he saw them coming near with sinister looks on their faces.

"What.. What are you guys thinking now?" He stuttered as he asked eyes darting from Hoseok to Taehyung, back and forth. The two of them were now on his head. With one last glance at each other they attacked him. Jungkook tried to get a hold of one of them and as he did so, Hoseok slipped under his arms and got behind him to hold his arms behind his head. Jungkook tried to free himself, still wondering what they were up to now. One thing that he was certain of was that it wasn't good for him.

He was still contemplating his next move to get free when his tummy started tingling a little. Realization hit him hard as he saw Taehyung bent in front of him and his eyes went wide. Although his mind gave him a dirty image about the suggestive position he was in at the moment, he didn't get the chance to react to it as Taehyung started tickling him.

Jungkook laughed and tried to get out of Hoseok's grip but because of Taehyung's tickles his strength was lost.

"St.. Ha ha, sto.. Ha ha ha." He tried to talk but was unable to do so, with the continues attacks. Tears were formed his eyes by all the laughing and his attackers were having a great time assaulting the poor boy's body, too.  

Once they thought it was enough, they let him go and he slumped down on the floor still holding his stomach and laughing

After catching his breath, Jungkook sat up and crossed his legs there on the floor. Taehyung and Hoseok were back on the bed and grinning at him.

"That was cruel." Jungkook breathed out wiping the tears from his eyes.

"What did you say?" Taehyung threateningly stood up again as he asked with eye brows raised. Hoseok stood up with him and Jungkook's eyes went wide. He squeezed himself as his knees came up to his chest and his arms wrapped around them protectively. He aggressively shook his head and kept quiet.

Hoseok and Taehyung laughed at his reaction while Jungkook just gave them a death glare as he relaxed again but joined them, nevertheless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~