Chapter 75

Taehyung groaned as he saw the extremely cheesy scene in front of him and gagged before turning away to leave still unable to believe that Yoongi messed his plan for his own crappy one. Well, crappy to Taehyung.

/Gross. Only Kookie and I will look good like that./

He walked back as he dismissed his idea of asking Jungkook out, today. He was not in a good mood so he couldn't think of something to please Jungkook. He would go home and think about it again and do it tomorrow. And if anyone asked him for a favor, he would straight up say 'no'.

He went straight to his room and fished his phone out before falling face first on his bed. He looked up Jungkook's contact and typed a text.

Tae: Sorry 4 today.

Kookie: What are we talking about, again?

Taehyung thought Jungkook was mad at him but he considered it okay, since Taehyung did only walk a small distance with him only to drop him back home.

Tae: I'm apologizng 4 today. It didn't go as I wished and I'm sorry 4 dat.

Kookie: But I'm not angry.

Tae: U sure?

Kookie: Positive.

Kookie: I was thinking you are playing another prank or something.

Tae: Waaaaaaaat??? No way!

Kookie: Anything is expected from you.

Tae: Is dat a compliment or insult?

Kookie: If you can't even tell that then I feel sorry for you.

Tae: Heyyyy! This 1 was a clear insult!!

Kookie: Whatever. So, where did you want to go anyway?

Tae: We'll just go 2mrw. U can c then.

Kookie: Can I ask you for a favor?

Tae: of course

Kookie: Please spell properly. It gives me a severe headache while reading your texts.

Tae: I don't hv time 2 rite long ass words.

Kookie: And pray tell what exactly do you accomplish in those millisecond you save?

Tae: I send 2 texts in time of 1 (▔▀ ‿ ▔▀ )ლ ▂▂⌇

Kookie: *face palm*

Tae: U know I was going to do this 2mrw but I can't wait.

Tae: I've got something to ask.

Jungkook clutched the device tightly. This was it. Taehyung was going to ask him now. He knew what was coming but still couldn't stop himself from having internal seizures as he typed a reply.

Kookie: What is it?

Tae: I

Tae: want