Chapter 61

"You didn't even listen to what I had to say." When Taehyung's breathing became normal again, he came up and sat next to Jungkook but the younger didn't acknowledge his words or his presence. Taehyung sighed at the response.

"Since you aren't speaking anything, I guess you are ready to hear me out."

"Go away, Taehyung. I'm not in a mood of playing with you." Jungkook dryly commanded, still looking ahead.

"I'm not playing. I just want to talk." Taehyung's tone held playfulness but he was really serious.

"You have no shame, do you?" Jungkook had to stop himself from letting the smile escape as he expected a goofy answer from Taehyung.

"Nope. None at all. Now, listen to me." And Taehyung didn't disappoint him.

"Leave. Now." The jolliness disappeared when his thought ran back to Sungjae and now he was annoyed by Taehyung's playfulness. His balled fists tightened as he tried to stop himself from punching the day lights out of Taehyung.

"*sigh* I guess I don't have a choice here." Jungkook thought Taehyung was leaving since the older got up as he said that. But he was wrong.
"You forced me to do this, Kookie."

Without giving the younger any chance to react, Taehyung tackled him on the ground face up, holding his arms on his chest tightly and sitting on top of him. Jungkook was taken aback by the sudden shift of events. He tried to break free but Taehyung only tightened his grip on him amazing Jungkook at the unexpected strength of Taehyung.

"How did you get the strength to hold me down?"

"Surprise! I'm not as weak as I look, am I?" Taehyung wiggled his eye brows at him and grinned widely.

"I'm serious, Taehyung. I'll seriously hurt you. Stop playing around." Jungkook tried to wiggle out as he tried to free himself even if it was just one hand.

"I need something to cover that pretty mouth of yours." Jungkook would have blushed at the sly compliment but the thought that it was all an act only made him flare up at that.

"I'm warning-mhnmhmnhnm." Taehyung covered Jungkook's mouth with one hand as he adjusted himself on the boy so that he could do both, cover his mouth and hold him down, easily. Once his hand didn't move from Jungkook's face, the younger quiet down and glared daggers at Taehyung.

"Oh you are going to listen now? Great! Thanks Kookie!" Taehyung mocked when Jungkook kept yelling in his hand but it all came out as muffled voices. When Jungkook stopped struggling after a while, Taehyung eyed him cautiously waiting for another wiggle attack but it didn't come.

"I'll remove my hand now but if you interrupt me again I'll put it back." Jungkook turned his head away but didn't respond.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'." And he removed his hand somewhat expecting Jungkook to say something but thankfully the younger didn't.

"Okay. So first thing's first. Drop the full name. It sounds like you're mad at me or something." Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung in disbelief and glared hard.

"I am mad at you, you pea brain."

Taehyung was about to continue but Jungkook's remark made him stop and he squinted his eyes before he poked Jungkook's chest right after.

"You are the pea brain, here. You don't even know what the real situation is and just started PMSing." Jungkook rolled his eyes at him as he looked away, again.

"I'm not a girl, idiot. And get OFF. You're heavy." Jungkook tried to catch him off guard by suddenly jerking his body and shaking Taehyung off but Taehyung reacted quickly and flopped the idea.