Chapter 73

Even though they had school today, the boys didn't go because they had taken a whole week off despite being able to attend school on Thursday and Friday. Why? Just because. A very logical reason.

Right now, Jimin was headed to the cafe to meet Yoongi after successfully annoying Jungkook.

He opened the door to the cafe and looked around for a mint haired guy. He checked his watch and looked back up in confusion. It was supposed to be his shift today and Jimin was right on time, instead of being early as usual. So where was Yoongi?

Jimin went up to the counter and asked the guy about him. He waited for a while as the guy checked for Yoongi's record on his register. After a few moments he looked back up and shook his head as he told Jimin that Yoongi hadn't come today.

Jimin took out his phone and dialed Yoongi's number but it was only ring after ring. When no answer came after trying again and again, he dropped Yoongi a message to get back to him when was free.

Jimin turned back and left the cafe to meet up with Hoseok instead. He had just walked a little distance when his phone buzzed and he quickly took it out hopping it was Yoongi. Fortunately, it was.

Sugar 💕: Sorry I couldn't respond to your calls. I was busy with something.

Chim: No probs. Where r u?

Sugar 💕: I can't tell you that. But I'll see you later when I'm done here.

Jimin's heart clenched a bit at that. He thought Yoongi trusted him enough to tell him everything but he pushed it aside thinking it must have been something about his family and he didn't want Jimin dragged into it. That thought made him bright again.

Chim: Great. I've got a lot of things to tell you when I see you.

Sugar 💕: I've got something for you, too.

Chim: What?

Sugar 💕: Not now. Later. I'm a little busy right now.

Chim: Oh ok. See u later. Love u ❤

Sugar 💕: Love you more. Bye.

Jimin sighed as he put his phone back in his pocket and walked back home. When he remembered Taehyung would be with Jungkook, he turned his path and went to Hoseok's instead. This was his first time going to Hoseok's house so he tried to contain his craziness to give a good first impression to his parents.

Hoseok had always said to come right in instead of knocking or ringing the bell and Jimin being the obedient one did exactly that. His parents didn't seem to be at home so Jimin went straight to, what he thought would be, Hoseok's room. Jimin opened slowly to surprise him but instead got a massive surprise himself.

Hoseok had his hands around the waist of a girl whose arms went around his neck. Their eyes were closed and they were in heated make out session. The girl moaned every now and then making Hoseok pull her closer every time she did. Jimin stood there watching the scene in front of him with huge eyes silently but when Hoseok's hand traveled under her shirt, Jimin couldn't watch anymore.

"Stop!" The couple jumped away as if the were pulled back by strings and looked aside at the person who shouted.

"Jimin, what the hell?" Hoseok recovered quickly as he glared at Jimin while the girl fanned her hand in front of her face to get rid of the heat.

Jimin glared back as he asked glancing at the girl once.
"When were you going to tell us?"

Hoseok looked back at her and then rubbed his nape as he moved towards her again and held her close by her waist.
"This is Soo Jung. My girlfriend."

Jimin was still glaring at him as he folded his arms in front of his chest.
"Well, no shit sherlock. You wouldn't be kissing your sister like that, now would you? So, how long?"

Hoseok smiled at Soo Jung and looked back at Jimin to answer.
"Quite some time, now. A month at least."

Jimin's mouth was agape as he stared at Hoseok in disbelief before making a blank face and addressing Soo Jung.
"I'm gonna have to borrow your boyfriend for a while and I'll bring him back when we reincarnate him. Bye bye."

Soo Jung giggled cutely as she gave a nod. And with that Jimin picked Hoseok up and flung him over his shoulder not listening to the curses and threats the older was making while Soo Jung laughed behind them.

Jimin went straight to Jungkook's house and barged in without a word startling them although they weren't doing anything. When they saw Hoseok lifted in mid air they looked at each other and then at Jimin but before they could ask, Jimin threw Hoseok on Jungkook's bed which Taehyung barely managed to dodge himself from.

"This shitty guy has been dating behind our backs for one month. One. Freaking. Month. And he didn't tell us. Heck, he wasn't ever going to. I just found out by chance today." Jimin briefed Jungkook and Taehyung about Hoseok's crime and they looked at him with wide eyes.

"One month?" Taehyung asked as he turned towards Hoseok but Jimin answered him instead of the older.

"Yeah, one month."

"Who is it?" Jungkook asked now.

"Soo Jung. But I don't know her." Jimin answered again instead of letting Hoseok talk.

"Soo Jung? OUR Soo Jung?" Jungkook and Jimin turned to Taehyung at the use of 'our ' and when the older felt two pairs of eyes on him he clarified himself first instead of letting Hoseok answer, again.

"She's one of our friends in school. But I never knew he would be dating her." The glaring was still there so he said it in much clearer words this time.

"There was NOTHING between me and her. Now stop looking at me like that." And finally he was out of scrutiny.

"You guys know what he deserves for this, right?" Jimin looked at the other three and they gave a nod after which Jimin locked the door. Hoseok gulped hard at the intentions of his so called friends and started backing away.

"Guys come on. I didn't find the right time, that's all. I was going to tell you. I swear." But his defense was of no use as all three of them pounced on him and started landing blows on him one after the other.

Hoseok regretted hiding it from them when they didn't stop even after a good five minutes and just gave up waiting for them to stop on their own.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~