Chapter 70

Taehyung flashed the light on the ropes as much as he could move his hands and put his head back on the head rest as he gave up.

"No human ties like that. It has got to be an animal or an alien."

Jungkook, however, was having an inner turmoil. The way the ropes were tied seemed way too similar to Jimin's style but he couldn't really accept that Jimin could possibly be behind something like that. It didn't seem like a joke in any way, to him. He shook the thought away as a mere panicked thought and tried to open the rope, silently. Taehyung, in the meanwhile, kept on talking about how he thought the whole situation might have possibly taken place.

"You know, Kookie. I was thinking about something." Jungkook was still busy while Taehyung just sat there.

"Don't. You'll fry yourself." So flat and so dry that Taehyung had to jerk himself to make Jungkook lose the small amount of success he got.

"What the hell, Tae? It took me years to figure that out." Taehyung only stared blankly at him before leaning forward.

"Do you want to get away from me that badly?" Taehyung's husky voice made Jungkook lose his mind for a second before he realized where they were and he shook his head.

"Do you even care that we are alone in the middle of nowhere with everyone else missing? How can you think of such things at a time like this?" Jungkook turned his attention back to the rope around his waist when Taehyung put his face only an inch apart from him.

"Maybe it's a signal for us." Jungkook just sighed and looked back down. He didn't want to even ask what Taehyung was talking about because it was anything but helpful.

"Kookie?" Taehyung tried to edge the younger but only got a head butt this time because Jungkook had enough of it.

"Shit! What the hell?" Taehyung blinked multiple times to get rid of the water in his eyes as he tried to keep a hold of his phone.

"You deserved it." Jungkook replied plainly without looking at him this time.

"I was just trying to cheer you up." Jungkook stayed silent and ignored his words and whines that came next.

After a good time of trying this way and that way, Jungkook finally got himself free.

"Finally!" Taehyung opened his eyes to see what made his not so romantic friend happy. When he saw Jungkook stretching he sat up straight thinking he was free as well but he wasn't.

"Open me up, now." Taehyung was getting impatient now since it was only a matter of time before they could leave. But Jungkook didn't seem to have the same idea as he only smirked at Taehyung.

"Would you elaborate that?" Taehyung blinked at Jungkook twice before he understood what the younger was getting at and in an instant he recoiled.

"Oh HELL NO. I top. End of discussion." Jungkook's smirk turned into a grin as he leaned forward and Taehyung could only stare back helplessly since his arms were still tied.

"Do you think you are in a position to say that?" Hearing Jungkook's deep voice was a first for Taehyung but he wasn't going to be intimidated by that. What he said was final.

"You open these ropes and I'll tell you what position I'll be saying that in." Taehyung wiggled in his spot as he tried to free himself.

"I thought you wanted me to open you up." Jungkook teased him again and planted a small peck on his lips. Taehyung wouldn't have any problem with kissing him all night long but not like this. He wanted control in his hands and not the other way around.