Chapter 3- Enter the crimson knights

The popup appears right in front of my face. I put the small black bag in the backpack and then turn my attention to the screen.
It showed me this:

Name : unchosen

Class: ??

Level: 3

Stats:
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Wisdom: 7
Agility: 5
Stat points remaining: 10

Special skill: limit breaker

I thought for a few minutes then tapped name and heard a voice say "please select a username" I replied "Black devil god". "Name chosen Black devil god. Yes or No" I reply "yes" and the name section is edited. I wasn't sure of what class to choose, but this time I didn't want a support class..
Hmm maybe an assassin or mage then? He clicked the class icon and the same female voice said "In this system strength affects your physical power and vitality. Agility affects reflexes and speed. Intelligence increases mana amount, magical attack power and memory. Wisdom affects cognitive reasoning and increases resistance against mana attacks, it also increases mana amount."
The voice continued "mana reliant classes are better for long range attacks however they have low strength, defence and agility. Qi reliant classes classes focus more on strength and agility and have significantly lower magic damage and medium normal attacks. State what class you would like in the next 40 seconds or the system will choose for you".  After saying this the system initiated the countdown and jay saw the seconds tick by and after thinking at 35 seconds said "I want a class that has mana as the primary effector and qi as the secondary effector. There should be no casting time and I should control the attack range of all my skills and spells." I sighed after this, the system said "a few minutes will be required to find an appropriate class for your description".
I removed all the items from the backpack and placed them inside the small black bag, unsurprisingly all the items fit as I had thought the bag was a storage item. Another window popped up in my face showing that my class had been chosen. I said "status window" and my page showed up

Name: Blackdevil God

Class: Lightning shadow

Level: 3

Stats:
Strength: 12
Intelligence: 15
Wisdom: 10
Agility: 12
Stat points remaining: 10

Special skill: limit breaker

I was surprised that my stats increased because of my class..hmm. However I felt an intense agony after viewing the page all over my body. It was like my whole body was being restructured to suit my class and new abilities. I screamed as it happened, the only thing I could think of was the pain. It lasted for about 10 seconds, after it happened I stayed on the ground where I had been laying for about 2 minutes and I had one thought in mind 'whoever brought me here will pay for that agony I just went through'. I stood up and checked the items in the ninja pouch and found black shinobi shozoku with 4 katanas that were probably the highest grade of swords, it also contained shuriken. However what actually caught his attention was a chokuto, it was beautiful, it had wards etched into it with black ink most likely to increase its cutting edge.
I sheathe the chokuto and put it black and remove two katanas from the bag, I discard the 3 crimson soldier blades and set down the two katanas and shinobi shozoku on the ground then removed my vest and shorts and wore the shinobi shozoku and strapped the katanas on my back then strapped the bag to my waist. I pulled my hood and mask down and heard multiple heavy footsteps surrounding me after 20 seconds the sound increased and I saw that I was surrounded by at least 20 men all in crimson armour who all had their swords drawn. One of them who appeared to be the leader walked towards me and stopped half a foot in front of me. He looked at me and said "you were the one screaming?" I said yes. One of the men said "look at the dead bodies..how did that happen?" And the others looked in that direction. The captain said "3 of our members were in this area and didn't return..we thought they had deserted but here their bodies are" after that the captain laughed. I became different after the pain..more calm and calculating..more cold. I stared at the captain with coldness and a look of boredom. The captain said "so then you killed them all?" I replied "yup" calmly. Everyone except the captain was amazed then became enraged and began hurling insults at me. So I knew blood would begin to flow soon.