Chapter 6- Glimpse of death

Name: Blackdevil God

Class: Lightning shadow

Level: 25

Stats:
Strength: 22
Intelligence: 30
Wisdom: 13
Agility: 27
Stat points remaining: 75

Special skill: limit breaker

'Nice a lv and stat increase..hmm what to spend points in?' I think
(Authors note: give suggestions readers, I am a lost noob).
'Those nuisances stopped me from checking that special skill, let's have a looksie then' I tapped the skill a window popped up.
Skill: limit breaker
Description: the ability to turn the users imagination to reality and their reality to imagination.
'crazyyy!!, this is the ability of a god...'. He thinks, he also believes for the moment he is safe.
      ***
A man sits on a ebony throne in a black castle, he is 5.9 ft tall and seems to be an ordinary human, however he is the strongest player in the system and is believed to have the power of a god. His bodyguard and assistant stands to his right wielding 2 swords  while the {god} himself uses pistols...the gods name is  Illo while the name of his bodyguard is Sai.
They have been watching jay since he came to the alternate dimension. They both want to recruit him as they see that he has potential so sai says he wants to test the recruit, illo accepts but tells sai to hold back.  Immediately he disappears and illo thinks 'I hope the child survives'.
       ****
I scroll down to check the rest of the description: normally takes the form of skill books unless the user is in a life or death situation. 'Hmm...skill books eh'.
I didn't have alot of time to think more about the skill because an extremely strong presence filled the forest I was in. The spiritual pressure distorted the very air and environment, I fall to the ground finding breathing difficult. I thought I could hear the trees moaning due to whatever monster appeared... I see a man clad in black robes with 2 swords. After looking at me on the ground for 3 seconds he draws his sword.
Sai looks at the human before him on the ground, he was maintaining just a mere 0.001% of his spiritual pressure and his opponent was already on the ground....'disappointing'. He draws his sword and says 'my name is sai, I've come to test your ability. Prepare yourself'. Sai does a one sword stance, both knees bent slightly but he holds his sword with one hand.
Alarm bells ring furiously inside my head and the only thing I think about is my dead body being mutilated. 'Fuck!!, how the hell am I gonna fight him??'. But I manage to stand shaking, I take a deep breath and then take out my chokuto removing it from its scabbard and holding its hilt with both hands. I move into the mirror stance of sai.
Sai lurches forward bringing his blade in a downward strike, I roll to the left dodging his attack and charge my blade with lightning as I thrust forward aiming to pierce him. What happens next doesn't surprise me, he waits then grabs the blade with his left hand. I jump back leaving the weapon.
Sai tells me 'you can run, I'll give you that at least'. He throws my blade into the ground 4cm to my right, I quickly snatch it up and get into a stance again. Sai attacks again, but this time I didn't see him jump, the next millisecond I see his blade 4cm from my face aiming to spear my forehead, incoming faster than I can move my blade.
A bead of sweat trickles down my face, I imagine time slowing down completely. Sai stops in mid air but I know it will only be in effect for a few milliseconds so I frantically scramble out of the way going right.
After my failed attempt of pouncing on him I increased my speed a little and aim for his forehead, however 4cm away from him I feel a weird sensation and can't move, the sensation passes. I see him 4 metres away from me breathing heavily and I ask "you stopped time didn't you, that hit should've killed you..". He doesn't reply, he stands then I immediately see him in front of me thrusting furiously with his blade multiple times but I dodge them all with maximum ease and I bring my sword down aiming to split his head, he brings his sword upward blocking it. However he doesn't fully nullify all the damage as the wind blades scar him and cause him to bleed lightly, a crater 3 feet deep was also created where the child stood. I concluded that he would be a good addition to our guild.
Sai jumps backward and sheathes his sword smiling and says to jay "well done, you passes the test..I'll be seeing you soon" and with that the black robed man disappeared into thin air.
Unbeknown to jay he was being watched by the crimson empress and she was planning on how to end him for offing her soldiers.