Chapter 4- Crimsom rivers

I was introverted by nature and didnt talk much to others in real life. But these scum were becoming a real nuisance to me.
I said to them 'I killed those pieces of shit with my bare hands and had no abilities, if you keep chatting shit I'll make sure you all share the same fate".
They became silent and then the one who had seen his comrades bodies came forward with his sword drawn and stood 3 feet from me and got into a sword stance. The captain jumped and stood on a tree branch watching. I said "so youre his second in command?" He said yes and he proceeded to tell me his name "my name is-" I cut him off saying I didn't care and he should hurry up. He shut up and straightened then said "as you wish". One lackey said "that stupid retard thinks he can kill our second in command??" Then he snorts. I look him straight in the eye and say "after I finish with him you're dead". I turn back to face my opponent and draw the blade on my right. He charges at me attempting to skewer my chest, I dodge it easily and swing my sword downward with one hand making him lose his grip and causing his sword to get lodged into the ground. I sheathe my blade and tell him "you weren't worth me drawing my sword after all". My own action takes a second whereas he didn't know what was happening until he saw me right in front of him and replayed what I said in his mind. Disarmed he draws a dagger from his side and I sigh. Thinking 'you couldn't touch me with your blade what chance do you have with the dagger'. He stands 3 feet away from me and leans forward attempting to charge me again. While he leans I walk to him and bring my left hand through his heart. My special class lightning shadow let's me see things in slow motion, I could've killed him at the start but I was feeling lazy. He leans forward and instantly drops to the floor blood pooling around his corpse. The lackeys thought I would have teleported but they would be wrong.
I turn to the lackeys and see that they are full of fear, shaking. I  walked towards the man that spoke badly about me, the others moved back frantically some falling on each other. As I approach him he stumbles back and falls, he crawls back still looking at me with fear. I walk faster and punch his knee cap lightly. The result is that his knee breaks backward and the sound of breaking bone is heard as well as his screams of agony. The soldiers eyes widen and they run away. The first one to get out of a 20 metre radius of me is engulfed in a pillar of fire. I smell cooked meat and hear his short cry of agony as his flesh roasts and becomes ash.
I turn back and grab the mans face while their leader says "anyone who runs dies. You can charge him all at the same time or get engulfed in flame and burn to death". The mans head is slammed into the ground, his skull kissing the earth..what was left of it anyway. All the soldiers surround me and with a final war cry charge, I point my index finger of my right hand at one of  the men as they advance and say "chain lightning". Blue lightning shoots from my finger and spears his heart and does the same to the rest, when the last one dies the lightning disapears. Their deaths were fast, all the corpses fall to the ground almost at the same time and their dark blood flows defiling the grass with crimson blood. ( Authors note: ;) )
I watch as the leader jumps down and says "hmm you're strong, it won't be easy to kill you" he keeps his distance of 3 metres annoyingly. Looking at him closely he had a good body, 6 feet tall and muscular and was most likely experienced. 'This will be hard' I thought. I closed my eyes and focused on my environment feeling the electric currents in the air. I look at him and he draws his claymore. 'Looks heavy' I thought. I drew my right blade, bent my left knee and drew my right leg back diagonally. Then I tilted my right arm till my sword was aligned with my back and raised my left arm making my elbow bend forward then right covering some of my face then I leaned forward and tensed my body preparing to pounce.