Chapter 32 - Shin

I see the leg descend and swap out with a small mound of rubble. Then I sneer seeing the child's figure. 'Hmph. Time to get serious then'. The sword in my hand disappears and I see that the child has taken his hands out of his pockets and looks at me seriously. Dark coloured wings and tentacles sprout from my back and I lift into the sky as I rain down shards of condensed blood. The kid dodges them all but keeps staring at me. I snort and the 6 tentacles move into action along with the shards. He has a slightly more difficult time evading and a slight smile come to my lips. 'Im using up too much energy'. I suddenly retract the apparitions and charge at him with a saber in hand. Light 4 jumps on top of the blade as I was too slow to pierce him. Then he spins and his right leg smashes into my face and i stagger back seeing red flecks in my eyes. Giving me no respite he charges and forced to defend I thrust my saber into the earth as I get pounded with his stinging fists. He manages to break my guard and sends a hefty punch to my gut which contorts my body, making my skeletal structure move in reaction to his fist. Blood spews out of my mouth and I feel searing pain all over. I collapse to the ground and gasp for both more air and due to the pain. I see a sandalled foot in front of my face before he grabs the back of my neck and hauls me upright. He draws his right fist back and I close my eyes summoning the darkness for comfort. I roar into the infinite darkness "COME TO MEEE!! MAKE HIM FEEL PAIN!!". Suddenly waves flow into me causing my body to burst with lightning and flame. My irises turn black and when the hand is 2cm from my face my right hand covers his fist and closes crunching the bone like a car being demolished.

   ***

The action was purely reflexive and I hear a slight sound from the small creature in front of me. Why am I on my knees?...

I stand up smoothly, realising that the insignificant creatures hand is still in mine I pull slightly and almost like his body is rejecting said limb the arm rips out like tofu. My mouth opens and  a calm and loving voice comes out "You pathetic humans are so fragile...you should be terminated...in fact I'll start with you". The brats features which where contorted in pain now has a sense of panic and terror. His tiny body turns and attempts to flee but I grab his shoulder and apply a little force crushing the left side of his body in that simple move. A howl escapes his lips and my hand falls away letting his body fall to the ground. Then the boy turns to face me with tears in his eyes and starts whimpering. I snort as his actions anger me further and start kicking him. I stop after 5 seconds and straighten before my irises turn golden and I fall to the ground unconscious.

  ***

I wake up in a white room with tight bandages wrapped around my body. I sit up stiffly and look around to see a woman and man. The woman who wears white robes walks over when she sees me stand up and grabs my throat. The man just watches impassively, but I see anger simmer under those cool eyes. To further infuriate him I croak out "Next time maybe you should provide those incompetent failures with teleporting and protective Dao seals. The womans hand tightens and the man bristles and actually shows his anger now. A smile comes to my lips and I then realize that my left arm grew back again. 'Must be the darkness then'. The new arm feels far stronger than the former. I grab the white robed woman's hand with my left hand and yank it away, then Ren walks in with an irritated expression on his face. The woman turns to him with a sneer saying "What? If you want to take him away you'll have to beat me first and with your level of cultivation that isnt happening". Ren's expression then turns unsightly and he takes a slow step forward with his eyebrows raised. Then another coming closer to us as he asks "Oh? Is that so..?". Before anyone gets hurt I quickly interject turning to the woman and asking "Hey. If you have enough courage lets go outside for some sparring". She turns to me and at first I see a flash of fear replaced by absolute hatred. She nods once and we walk outside quickly. I'm of a mind to try out a new move on her...