Chapter 10- Big bad wolf

I hear more howls further away and hear more packs coming towards me. When they come in range I see that they are 2 feet tall wolves and I grin as I think 'this'll be interesting, heh'. One wolf charges me and I wait for it until its 4 inches away from me then I use shotgun blast in its face. The head explodes and its lifeless body falls to the ground. The other wolves come closer to me and I sheathe my katana and extend both my arms and say 'lightning swarm' lightning surges out of my body in a wave and possesses the wolves then they convulse and fall.
I feel extreme pain in my stomach and kneel on the ground and cough up a little blood and I hear aradons voice in my head 'retard what do ya think you're doing? I told you not to use that power yet or you'll die', and he appears in front of me hands in pockets looking at me with pity. I sneer at him and say 'show me some fireworks, I dare you clown'. As I look at him more closely he is at 6ft tall and has a medium build. 'Che' I think  at him. He keeps looking at me and says 'give me one reason why I should show you, a weak noob my skills?' My right eye twitches at that comment. He cleans out his ear with his finger and says 'what? Wanna charge me?' With a feral grin on his face. I snort and think 'when im stronger I'll make you eat those words'. He says keep killing them disappears. I stand as I see a large wolf 4 metres tall walk slowly towards me. I draw my katana and move into a sword stance. I tense and charge forward bringing my sword down aiming to split its head. The wolf stands there not moving and my blade hits its fur not even grazing it. I jump back and frown and in midair the wolf slashes at me and I'm thrown back 10 metres my shirt ripped and a gash of 1 inch on my upper body. I frown again and stand and the wolf charges at me. I close my eyes and focus on my surroundings, on every blade of grass, every current in 10 metres of me and when the wolf comes in range I use limit breaker again to gain some more seconds of thinking time and the voice asks what skill I want to acquire. I say after 20 seconds of thought 'for my right hand flames of darkness that burn everything to nothing. For my left hand explosive magic that causes everything to cease to exist and neither should have casting time.' The voice says I should wait after 30 seconds I see 2 skills books. On the left {Destruction of the world: thunderous explosion magic} it's picture was of an explosion of the world. On the right {Blackfyre of darkness} its picture black fire engulfing a forest. I touched both of them but instead of blue light my left hand glowed with a brown aura and my right with a black aura. I was removed from the area and placed back in the dungeon. The wolf saw me and charged again. I smirked and held out my right hand wondering if I could extent the blackfyre or not, the fire didn't extent and I thought 'must be short range then or I'm not strong enough to extend it yet, most likely the former'. The wolf opens its jaws saliva dripping and tries to bite my hand. I swerve my right foot avoiding the bite and touch its side with my right hand. The wolfs body bristled and immediately after it was consumed by blackfyre, the hungry flames devoured the wolf  and left no trace of it and disappeared after consuming it.
I see another 4 metre tall wolf charging towards me and I think let's try the left hand now. I charge towards it and dodge left of its sharp teeth and jump up and land on its back, before it can react I touch it with my left hand and I see a white light and hear deafening thunder. The wolf explodes into a meagre spray of blood as the explosion magic even depleted 80%+ of its blood 'way too OP skills' I think.
I hear aradons voice again 'be careful brat the king wolf is coming hehheh, oh yea if you die I'll spit and step on your corpse'. And the connection is cut off. My right eye twitches again as I think 'when he sleeps I'm gonna stab him in the eyes, maybe cut off an arm or two as well..'.
I hear a thud 10 metres in front of me and see the king wolf with a bodyguard. I observe the king and a popup appears:
{King wolf lv30} The field boss of the wolf dungeon, due to royal blood it has intelligence on par if not slightly lower than the average human.

{Guardian wolf lv28} The protector of the king wolf, a great warrior selected from the best of the best. Has the intelligence of an average human child.
The king wolfs fur was blood red, rich in colour. The guardians fur was dark grey its coat shining. On seeing it's subjects massacred by the scores it howled in rage and despair. The guardian charges at me but doesn't attempt to bite me but charges into me and lifts its head sending me flying high, while in midair it jumps aiming to attack me again and when the wolf comes in range I say 'tiger phoenix combo: flaming shotgun blast!' and hit with both fists.
The wolf is assaulted by the fire a few milliseconds before the thunder and the wolf burns as it hits the ground with extreme force causing a crater 60 feet deep 100 feet wide. I land lightly and see that nothing remains of it 'as expected heh'.
The king wolf runs forward and stops 4 feet from me, immediately I landed I started charging my whole body in ki to prepare for evasion. I thought while charging ki 'Ill add ki to the next one'. I charge towards the king and hit its face 'ki enhanced flaming shotgun blast!!'. The wolf moved back 10 feet skidding with its claws in the ground. 'This'll be interesting hahah'. Its face was scarred the left side bleeding lightly, he looks at me thinking this human will pay for this. I bend my knees slightly and lean forward. I decide its time to unleash my anger and I unleash all my killing intent, all my hatred, my despair, my bitterness of the human race and my eagerness for the best opponent, my right eye slightly closes while my left widens and I move my lips to from a feral grin. The air becomes heavy, winds rage violently and I feel lightning around me in a 100 metre range.
I say 'let's do this then big bad wolf'.