Chapter 5- Facing the crimson captain

He watches me throughout then after seeing me tense he raises his claymore and shoves it into the ground, most likely wants to put in a few words I thought.
He says "you must think I'm scum to send my subordinates to their deaths like that right..ah well". I say "you are all scum, what you did doesn't change my opinion of you. I should thank you for letting me kill them all in one go rather than wasting energy to hunt them down...but why thank a dead man?. You have 2 options right now, you know you won't be able to flee so you can either surrender and have a quick death or you can choose for us to drag this scuffle and make it unnecessarily longer than it needs to be, I'll also need to punish you for taking a lump of xp for me".
He studies me as I say this and says "let's dance then" and draws his claymore out with both hands and smashes it on the ground creating a line of fire heading straight for me. I tense a little more then I spring upwards releasing my kinetic energy, then I target a current 4 meters above me and it redirects me to the captain. He sees this and points his claymore at me and sends a whirl of fire at me, I spin charging my sword with lighting and keep spinning until I'm engulfed by his flames and my lightning causes his fire to dissipate. I then use another current to push myself to him and strike downwards with my sword. He brings his claymore upwards and blocks it, I jump back a metre reassessing him. I lean forward after 5 seconds, he brings his claymore up and in front of him to block from the front, I grin and use a current to push me forward as I charge my sword with lighting again and bring my blade down in a diagonal strike from his left shoulder to right waist. He covers his claymore in flames, 'that won't save you" I think.
After I slash his claymore is split in two and his upper armour slides off and out comes his blood which stains even more grass. I strike downwards with my sword causing the blood to come off and slide it back into its scabbard. He kneels in front of me and is smiling, his last words were "the crimson knights will come after you now...sleep with one eye open from now". He falls and a thud is heard. 'Well that was an interesting exercise, I'll check my stats now'.