Chapter 9- Increase in skill

I reach out to the book and hold it. The book breaks and disappears then I see a whirl of blue energy around me and my brain gets flooded with information and my body adapts to the new information as well.
I get transported back to the zombie field and now find 20 legion zombies waiting for me. I look back at aradon and say 'you bastard'. He shrugs at me, not caring then says 'watch out, they're about to evolve'. I turn back and see that they are joining each other. All 20 are becoming one and are increasing in size and strength.
I bring my right fist up and clench my fist. I lean forward as the zombie finishes evolving the description changes {Legion zombie lv22}. I bring my left leg forward and run towards the zombie boss. I give it a normal punch as a test and it has no effect. 'As I thought'. I jumped back 10 metres and concentrated ki on my right hand, just a light layer of it, I imagined it was a hammer that could break anything. The boss fast, after concentrating ki it was 4 metres away from me and raised both it's arms to attempt to crush me. Before it could complete the motion I shot forward and aimed for its chest and said 'shotgun blast' The effect was pleasing, a large whole formed where I punched and a large burst of wind emerged from its back causing wind blades. The boss fell heavily and I felt the xp flow into me.
Aradon claps behind me and says 'well done, it's better if you only use magic sparingly until your body is strong enough to handle it, then I'll train you in high tier magic. But for now I'll only teach you low tier magic'.
He says 'you know about dungeons right?' I nod, he continues 'I'll take you to one very soon but I want you to increase your strength a little'.
  ***
After a week of further training he took me to a dungeon. I was in a black shirt and black jeans with 2 katanas strapped to my back and my black pouch on my waist again. He pushes me in and shouts 'Good luck!'.
I enter a field with multiple hordes of zombies, they are stronger than the others I think. Immediately they run to me aiming to tear me limb from limb. I draw my right katana in a second. Then I advance cutting and slashing each slash killing one monster. After 5 minutes the field has multiple bodies laying down unmoving. I wonder if another field boss will appear. Out of the 7 days of training 3 where of isolation where I fought with Quinlong. It was insane, I was battered and pummelled repeatedly and only managed to get a few puny hits in. I ended up bloody and bruised. The other 4 days was physical training where I sparred with aradon. It was challenging, I was beaten to a pulp and wasn't even able to scratch him. Now I stand in this field but I wanted more sparring to increase my endurance even if it hurt it was necessary. I still had pent up rage which I kept in, I wanted to unleash it but wanted to wait for the right time.
Wind spiralled 20 metres from me, powerful gusts of wind that caused the trees to move. I waited until the wind stopped and I jumped forward leaving 5 metres in between me and the boss. It was another zombie boss. It was lv35 and it seemed I would have to think of a strategy again. The boss charged and covered the distance in 5 seconds. I jumped as the place I stood was now a crater. The zombie stared at my airborne figure, hands in pockets and both blades sheathed. It howled at me and jumped aiming to pierce my chest. I targeted a current above me and 2 seconds later I was on the floor crouching while the zombie was bisected blood gushing like a stream. I stand and look around and see a popup in front of my face 'you have completed the dungeon (zombie newbie) advance to the next area. yes or no'. I replied yes. And the surroundings changed to wolves instead of zombies I think 'giving me low lv zombies..che'. The wolves were lv30 with brown fur. I pick up a rock on the ground and raise my hand back then I throw it at one of the wolves saying 'piercing bullet'. When the stone connected the stone exploded and caused a large crater in the wolfs side and it died immediately due to blood loss. The other wolves smelt the blood immediately and surrounded me growling. I think 'all right, let the massacre begin' I draw my right blade and start slashing at the endless waves of dozens of wolves in my way. After 10 minutes im surrounded by wolf carcasses their blood pooling on the grass.