Chapter 11- A visitor

In all its decades of living the king wolf has never felt fear once. But now in front of this human with low spiritual pressure, it was afraid so much that if possible it would be shitting itself. The human just scratched him with the attack that killed his guard so why was he afraid??. His spiritual pressure was still at the same level, but something changed in him, something drastic. The king knew what there was now a possibility he could die so he steeled his resolve after a few seconds and stared at the human child.
'Hmm?..the wolf was just cowering...it probably has a trump card, I'll need to be careful' I think. I say 'let's dance then' and we both charge at each other, my right hand carrying the flames of death my left thunderous explosions. A paw comes down to crush me and I dodge to the left then rush in and hit the wolfs flank with my left hand, the attack causes the wolf to fly back. But I'm not done yet I think. While the wolf is in motion I run forward hitting its underbelly multiple times with each fist increasing the space between the wolf and the ground until the space is 10 metres. Then I jump in midair and bring my ki enhanced fists down into the middle of his back. A burst of black flames appears and a shockwave pushes the wolf into the ground causing a 70 feet long and 120 feet wide crater. I land lightly, and sigh 'that was harder than I thought'.
I stop the killing intent and sit down. I see a portal 10 feet away from me and a woman walks out, she is 5'10, blonde, slim curvy and beautiful. I stand immediately and look at her information:

Claire
Race: Demon
Class: Demon blade master
Lv: ???

Sweat drips down my forehead as I see this...'being a demon alone would make her out of my league..I have no idea what blade master is but it must be strong and her lv far surpasses mine, if she attacks me I'm dead for sure'.
She blurs and her face is an inch away from mine her right hand on my face and she says 'hello there'. She is way too close I think as our bodies touch and I stare into her blue eyes. A pillar of black lightning strikes where I am, no where I was, I look around and see that I'm being carried in the bridal position by claire, then she sets me down gently and takes 3 steps away from me. My eyes widen when I see aradon and I shout at him 'you piece of shit!! What the hell!!? You trying to kill me or something??'. He says 'relaaxx, don't be a wuss, besides...it's not like she didnt save your ass right?'. I open my mouth and my face grows pale...'so what would happen if she didn't?' I think. I take a look at aradons information:

Aradon
Race: Human
Class: Black wizard
Lv: ???

I think 'come on, you too?' Aradon stares intently at her frowning while she smiles back.
Her figure blurs and she is behind me hugging me tightly and we are 100 metres away from aradon. Aradon bends his knees and leans forward then dashes towards us at an incredible speed as she leans in closer and bites my ear and i shiver as she licks the blood slowly and says in my ear 'I've marked you now'. A blur is seen near my face and she jumps back skidding and using her nails to stop. Aradon steps in front of me blocking her path to me and her expression changes, darkening she says 'If we were to fight seriously I would be seriously injured while you'd die...I won't fight you yet black wizard'. She throws a small black book at aradon saying 'give this to him, don't worry there are no curses or hexes on it'. After grabbing it he passes the book to me and she says 'it contains some dark magic within that I believe you can use, none of them have drawbacks'.
Then she says 'see you later jay' and with a smile she disappears.
Aradon turns to look at me with pity in his eyes and says 'well your fucked then..zz'. I sneer at him 'oh great mage tell me how?'. He says 'she marked you right, so now you're basically her bitch now cuz she can find you anywhere you go, and from what you've seen you can't resist her'. As he talks my eyes widen and I shiver with fear remembering her and I think its unwise If I kill aradon as he's a defence against her. Aradon laughs hard seeing my expression and says 'jeez brat it was a joke hahah'.
I think 'THAT'S IT YOU BASTARD IM GONNA SPEAR YOUR ASS!!!'. As i stand and draw my chokuto my right eye twitches and I charge him aiming to slice his head and upper body. Even though I used all my strength he dodged all the strikes with ease.
10 minutes later I'm lying on the ground due to exhaustion and say 'one of these days I'll get you'. We are teleported back and he says something that excites me 'sleep well tonight cuz tomorrow we'll do magic training'. I grin near my bed then strip and lie down. I close my eyes as I imagine myself surrounded by blackfyre and lightning and then I drift off to the world of dreams again.
    ***
Claire is standing next to a large man whose 6'4. The man says 'how is he?'. She says 'most likely the best candidate, I put the seal on the book even though it drained me'. He says 'very good, its necessary for the next step. Tomorrow we'll take action and make jay awaken'. The man grins and laughs, his laughter echoes down the stone chamber like thunder.