Chapter 13- Ambush

Aradon charges at me closing our gap of 5 ft in a mere instant and reaches his right hand out aiming to grip my face. When his hand is 2 inches away I use my left eyes ability and say 'heavenly push'. He's immediately blasted by an unseen force which pushes him back 50 feet causing the trees he crashes into to get destroyed by the sheer force of the attack. There is more or less a straight line to him. I cast an illusion which makes aradon think he is in a pitch black never ending corridor. The sky turns gray and lightning starts to form and aradon says calmly 'if you don't want to die turn the illusion off'. He can't hear me as I made his illusion sound proof. 4ft in front of me a lightning pillar strikes the ground and I turn his illusion off and start running. Aradon stands and shouts at me 'why are you running?' Then I hear a shing and become frantic thinking 'fuck' as I collide into him, well collide is the wrong word, I ran into him and he was unfazed, didn't even flinch and as I start falling he catches me then sets me upright. I hear rustling and I turn my head to the left seeing a huge man whose 6'4 and muscular. The large man grins at me then nods and looks at aradon and his face changes to one devoid of emotion as he says 'leave the kid to us and I won't hurt you'. Aradon laughs at that and grabs my shoulder as he replies 'you couldn't if you tried Boulder'. He turns to me and hands me a small brown pouch and says 'run, don't look back'.
I move 5 ft away and don't budge aradons forearm and boulders spear shaft clash and causes strong blades of wind. He shouts at me 'well get your ass moving retard!!'. I say 'like hell!!'. Before I came to this dimension I was weak and lazy..that all changes now.
When aradon and boulder are 3ft from each other I stop time and bring out my chokuto and advance, I attempt to stab boulder in the back but the blade slides off and I see that metal can't scratch him...'hmm change of plan then'. I put my left hand on his left ear and my right on his back. The flames flicker and die but the thunder hits and I run back to my spot and make time flow. Boulder falls to his right instantly blood coming out of his ear and he grins at me saying 'well done'. I remember how weak I actually am and clench my right fist 'if only I was stronger...' I sit down on the spot and start to meditate blocking out the world. Im in a black area and see 3 locked cages the middle has black and purple lightning the left vibration energy and the right blackfyre, all were potent and concentrated. I walk to the lightning and tug at it's lock, fails. I charge the cage but it fails too. I raise both my arms and shout 'elements come to me!!'. The cages rattle then explode I see seiryu a large white tiger with black stripes and a dragon as black as night with purple eyes. They come and engulf me and then I feel massive amounts of energy flood into me. I sit down not wanting to leave yet and cross my legs and place my hands on my legs. I explore every part of my body, I start at my head slowly going around it, my eyes, ears, nose, mouth, then I move to my chest, then my legs exploring every inch of them and feeling everything. After this I stand and I'm back in the forest, but something is different. I'm standing and being hugged my assailant at my back and I say 'Claire'. She says 'welcome back'. Aradon shouts at me 'what did you think would happen retard?!!'. I breath in and out and see that aradon is 5 ft away and I say to him 'jump away'. He nods then jumps 10 metres back trusting me completely. I breath in again and before boulder can get to aradon I shout at the top of my lungs 'purple lightning: heavenly discharge!!'. Immediately purple lightning came out like a wave 9metres long and 10 feet tall. It electrocuted Claire and boulder but I wasn't sure to what degree because Claire's grip on me weakened and I lashed out with my right arm making her fall. I jumped 7metres and ran the rest of the way to aradon and look at my work. They are both on all fours and I think 'should have used the black lightning and maybe added some blackfyre'. They take some small pills and are fully healed, they stand and boulder says 'that was dangerous, near killed us too'. Then his face turns dark as he says 'let's take this up a notch, Claire take the child by force, I'll deal with the wizard'. She nods and starts running towards me and aradon says 'I think not' but doesn't have time to act as boulder switched his spear for a claymore the blade 6ft long and the hilt 1 foot long and he slices down in a killing arc. Aradon pulls out staff 3 seconds before impact and blocks the hit. A 3 metre long crater is formed and im thrown back by the wind blades. I spin around while in midair and when I hit the ground I do a backflip. Claire's face is 2 cm from mine as she grins and she opens her mouth to say something but I don't hear what as I bury my left fist in her stomach, I remove my fist and she leans forward and coughs out some blood. I can't see her face, after 3 seconds I do and what I see sends a shiver down me. Her eyes are blurry and she has a psychotic grin on her face. Boulder notices and says 'crap don't kill him remember!'. Her figure becomes a blur and her fist is buried in my stomach, I groan and blood gushes from my mouth and she is right in my ear as she says 'aww, how cute, I'm gonna make you blossom lil flower'. I look at her and see that her grin has widened. I think 'what to do?'. Then I teleport 200 metres away and start running like crazy. Thinking 'fuck this shit I near died once that ain't happening again'. After a couple of minutes I stop being out of breath. I think 'aradon will be OK, ill bet he wanted me out of range so he could use his spells'. **Meanwhile**
Claire says 'seems like your student abandoned you'. Aradon ignores her then a vein bulges on her forehead but she says 'take him together?' Boulder says 'no'. She replies 'che, fine I'll just spectate'.
***
Unbeknownst to them all except the black wizard a black clad woman was overseeing everything. She saw the boy run and wanted him to go back and fight, so she projected an image that was sure to piss him off to another realm.
***
I sit down focusing on my surroundings when an image pops into my head. What was it?. Aradon being stabbed to death by the people he was fighting as we speak, he is screaming in agony and they taunt him. My eyes widen and become bloodshot as I unleash the strongest killing intent I can muster...I go back towards the fight.
***
The woman smiles as she sees him walk back and a smile spreads as she anticipates bloodshed.
***
At the same time Claire and boulder feel the most powerful bloodlust they had ever felt in the whole of their lives. They started sweating and aradon stopped attacking and flew up hovering 50 feet in the sky. 'He must know what's coming then' boulder thinks. The leaves in front of me rustle and I see a figure enveloped in black lightning from head to heel, on his left arm endless circles of vibration energy flow. On his right blackfyre writhing and squirming, he could feel the heat from metres away, the child's right hand had the head of the midnight dragon and as boulder realized this he gasped and he began to sweat even more, the midnight dragon was writhing, it wanted flesh, it wanted destruction and boulder gulped. He turned to Claire and said 'don't get touched by either arm...' but as more realisation kicked in he almost shat himself and shouted 'FUCKKK!!!'. Claires scared face turned to him and they knew they were screwed.