Chapter 12- Purple eyes

As I slept I had a nightmare and I felt my body changing..becoming colder, I didn't know what was happening and I think I started screaming because when I opened my eyes aradon was shaking me with a look of concern on his face, I was drenched in sweat. He says 'bad dream right, tell me'. I explain it to him. What I saw was a man in a trenchcoat wearing black clothes wielding 2 katanas. He was in the midst of thousands of people who were all armed and experienced soldiers, on closer inspection the man was actually jay. Jay draws his blades as the first wave of humans charge, he slashes once in a circular motion with each blade in a 180° angle from back to front, the blades bring forth an insanely large amount of blackfyre eradicating all the humans in a 10km radius, the earth scorched black leaving nothing left in its wake. Then the scene changes to show mountains of bodies, for some reason he could feel the agony of each body, he watched as their blood trickled down to the earth as the corpses moan in despair.
He saw a purple moon throughout the dream, shining eerily on the ground illuminating everything with a sinister glow.
After he finished aradon says 'hmm..'. He is silent for some seconds then says 'that's a lil glimpse of your power in the future, you will become strong..that may be an understatement, you'll become extremely powerful maybe the strongest being in this world, maybe not if you die'. I shivered at that. Then he says 'well get your ass in gear....or is it that you don't want magic training?'. I stand immediately and run to the bath. After some minutes I walk downstairs and go to the kitchen where I see large heaps of food on large plates and as I grab a plate aradon says 'all this is for you, if you don't finish it I'll shove it down your throat'. I laugh dryly 'haha'. After I finish eating we are teleported to a forest and I ask 'another dungeon?' He replies 'nope an actual forest'. He turns to me and says 'let's focus on lightning first shall we cuz it makes you kinda retarded if you cant use lightning while its your class element right' he snorts at that. I just say 'sure'. He looks at me and says 'hmm? No twitching twitchy mc twitch?' He bursts out in laughter. I ignore him and his face is serious as he says 'before we start what abilities did you get from limit breaker?'. I tell him the martial art book, thunder in my left hand and blackfyre in my right. He nods at that and says 'get more abilities in your right and left eye, when we get back I'll show you my ward book and you'll use that knowledge to create new wards on your body for combat, he says it could take a few months to a year but I swear you will become a beast even if it costs me my life'. Then I activate limit breaker telling him I might be gone for some minutes and he sits in wait for me. I'm taken to the forest area again upon activating the skill and the voice asks 'what skills would you like to acquire?' I had thought about this immediately after seeing limit breakers description and since my left eye was better said 'for my left eye the power to control forces around me and have the ability to push and pull them whatever the being is, this ability will ignore the targets strength, weight and abilities, I should be able to absorb the targets mana and/or life force to replenish and increase my own and distance will be ignored.
I will be able to teleport myself or another being to another area  and this skill should not have a distance limit or be limited by my memory and I should be able to create illusions with this eye to any size of individuals no matter the difference in our abilities they will succumb to this with all their senses and will be impossible to get out of unless the caster stops the illusion. Lastly I should have the ability to stop or slow down time at will, and I should be able to slow, stop or increase my own speed. For my right eye the power to ignore targets defences and see all of their weakness and I will be able to see everything in a 360° angle with no range limit if I strain myself. All the skills stated should have no casting and cool down time and all these skills should be able to activate at the same time.' I sigh after I say all this. The system says I should wait. After a minute the forest starts raging and a pillar of lightning hits me. It was agony, it exploded across my eyes and skull, no atom left alone in my head, then the pain spread through my whole body as I scream and change. After 10 seconds of the lightning coursing through me it stops and I levitate to the ground slowly. I see a pond 5 feet away and walk to it. I am still lithe of figure, my hair still stark white but my eyes are purple with black slits like a cat. I felt far stronger than before and clenched my right fist, a crackle of blue lightning and blackfyre appeared. I grinned like a psycho and returned.
Aradon looks at me and says 'what'd you get then?', I didn't even know what the eyes I acquired were..a popup appears in my face and says {You have acquired the left eye of darkness:  Harbringer of Chaos and the right eye Godslayer}.
I told him the name of the eyes, his eyes widen and mouth opens then immediately closes as he says 'heh you're not 100% retarded after all'. I say hell yea, but as realisation sinks in I say screw you. He bends his knees slightly and says 'so then student,  let's test out these new eyes of yours' with a maniac grin which sends shivers to my core.