Chapter 19 - Rea tower 2

I ask 'what do you want human?'. He stops 5ft before me with an angry look on his face as he says 'Are you the one who caused this?'. I ask 'Caused what?'
'These creatures have grown far more powerful than before, and you're the only possible explanation'. I slightly tilt my head and smile. Then I keep walking as I say 'yup, it was me. And what of it?'. He grinds his teeth as his companion comes forward blocking my way 'excuse my brother, he's a bit..temperamental. I'm Rose and that's Josh'. 'Youre blocking my way'. I tell her. Josh grinds his teeth again and draws his sword. I turn to him then strike at his blade gouging it into the far wall. 'Do that again and I'll cut off your arm'. She desperately says grabbing my arm 'join our party.. We won't get out of here alive if not'. As I walk forward I say 'send me an invite' then the boss room opens. I shiver as I see a man clad in leather armour with two daggers in hand. I see a party invite: 'Rose has invited you to her party. Accept/Decline'
'Accept'. I stay at the entrance and say 'Priest give me all your attack and movement buffs, then when finished you and the warrior stay here'. She walks fowards and starts buffing. I feel an increase in base power as well as my body feeling slightly lighter. I bring my fists up, once again examining the wards then look at the boss [Demon eyes]

{Lv300 Assassin}
Name: ???
Stats:
HP: 7000000
MP: 4000000
Strength: 750000
Intelligence: 700000
Wisdom: 700000
Agility: 800000
Description: A high ranking assassin of unknown origin, after many years was sealed in this tower...perhaps if you defeat him you will know his story.

I run forward as I shout 'Assassin perhaps you will force me to use my full power?'. I stand before the boss who has drawn both blades and wields them skillfully attempting to skewer and slash me, I dodge as a blade whistles past my ear. I throw a jap with my right hand towards his face and it connects. Temporarily knocked off balance I throw another punch towards his stomach. Suddenly the boss is enveloped in a light green aura. I jump back [Demon eyes]
{Poison aura: anyone who is affected will receive 1000 poison damage every second}
'Che'. [Earth spikes] multiple spikes appear and the boss jumps, twists and turns as he moves back. I charge forward [Mountain breaker fist]. Loud thunder is heard, enough to shatter a large mountain as an unstoppable force covers half the room and pushes the assassin back, eventually squashing him like meat paste once the force hits the wall.
I shake my head 'all the bosses are pathetic'. Rose and Josh walk up to me and Rose asks 'are you hurt'. 'Nope' I walk to the loot seeing some leather armour, 2 daggers and gold. I sweep all the items up and then turn to Josh. A large shield with heavy armour materialises in front of him on the ground with a short sword 'take it'. He nods once murmuring his thanks as he changes. After a few seconds I look at him clapping 'hahaha excellent!!, you look like a gladiator now'. He is clad in black gleaming armour with patterns and wards etched onto it, the shield is dark grey and his sword silver. I walk up to him and throw out a flat palm. He hits the wall immediatly on impact denting it slightly. He grunts then stands up shouting 'What the hell was that for, are you trying to kill me?!!'. I tell him 'If I was then I'd have used a skill, now stop yapping le-'. I suddenly see a vision of 2 players, one in a black cloak {The Reaper} who kills some men to test his strength then another garbed in a red shirt and trousers {Holyflame} who burns his own opponents to crisps.
I turn to my right then shout at the top of my lungs 'Reaper and holyflame I'm coming for you both after I finish up here'. I keep walking 'Move your asses lazy bums'.
    ***
At that moment:
A loud booming voice is heard for thousands of leagues 'Reaper, holyflame im coming for you!!'

Immediately both figures in question feel as if that shout penetrated their very souls as they feel a cold tingling run down their spines and shiver uncontrollably. At that same moment they think 'whoever that freak is...i must NOT..no matter what the cost must not face them in combat'.
Thiose with weaker souls and power also heard the same voice and each felt some light liquid trickle down their noses, once wiped they shiver as they see its blood. One thought snakes through all of their minds: 'Holyflame an reaper are so dead'.

Another Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें