Chapter 18 - Rea tower 1

A figure stands on a green low cut field. He is 5 feet 8 inches. His upper body is fully exposed and has the image of a magnificent dragon and serpent entwined together on his back.
His dark skin has black inked wards all over his upper body.
    ***
I bring my hands up to inspect them and see that they also have wards, somehow I'm able to tell that they are cutting wards. I change into black trousers and shoes then I crouch in the direction of the tower. Releasing my power I shoot forward as I plug in my earphones. My clothes and pouch were completely unscathed. 20 metres before the dungeon I say 'supesu'(space in Japanese). And I'm transported to a green field with a clear blur sky but no sun. I focus my mana and start to create weapons: swords, bows and spears. After 5 minutes I stop and take the best spear then teleport back. [Escape - Owari no seraph] I fly to the tower and 4 metres in front of it i see a popup [Tower of Rea] [Enter? Yes/No] 'Yes'. I'm teleported to what I assume to be the lowest floor. I see another popup [You have entered the Tower of Rea  and are currently on the first floor. There are 100 floors in total where you will have to keep ascending and in the end you will be gifted rewards] I start walking forward with spear in hand and sight a kobold.
[Demon eyes]

{Lv60 Kobold sentinel}
Stats:
Strength: 100
Intelligence: 100
Wisdom: 100
Agility: 100

I wonder if there are others here I think. Im currently in a corridor and see only one monster. They'll increase as I walk further down. I put my spear back in my space then walk forward. 4 metres away from the kobold it raises its mace. The kobold is around 4ft tall I realise as I come to a stop. It speaks in a different language then charges mace held high over its head. I just stand there so I can see how good my defense is. The mace hits my head and I see a damage text popup [Received 0 dmg] I grin at that..but then again its a crappy monster. I grab its skull then squeeze instantly killing it. I keep walking and see 5 sentinels with the same stats as the one before. I punch the ground and earthen spikes immediately spurt from the earth which impales the kobolds. I keep walking and keep killing kobolds and take the items they drop. After 10 minutes I clear all the kobolds in sight except 2 guards that are 5ft 5 inches tall.
10 metres from the door they guard I sit down and begin to meditate. I immediately see my Ascension Gate (Huge ebony gate with black and purple chains). Standing 10ft away I get lost in its beauty again. After a few seconds I snap out of it and sit down to focus and attempt to break a link on the chain. After searching I find a small link which should be easier to break than the others, after 5 minutes there's small crack on the link. I stand going back to the dungeon.
I use [Demon eyes] on the guards:

{Lv 70 Kobold guard}
Stats:
Strength: 300
Intelligence: 300
Wisdom: 300
Agility: 300

I smile thinking its great xp and stats. I walk towards them and 4 metres away I get in their agro range. They rush towards me maces held high in their silver armour. I raise my right hand pointing my index finger at the head of the right guard [Lightning snake] a small blue snake 2 ft long burrows through both heads of the kobolds then dissipates into thin air. The large 12ft doors open slowly, the loud creaking irks me abit. Once opened I walk in stopping at the door. I see hundreds of kobold guards and at the far back hundreds of ft a way on a big ass throne is the kobold king.
[Demon eyes]
{Kobold King}
Description: Supreme ruler of the kobolds, has the same intelligence level as a young child. Wields a powerful axe obtained from the long line of royal kobolds.
{Lv80 Kobold king}
Stats:
Strength: 16000
Intelligence: 15000
Wisdom: 15000
Agility: 16000

The guards stats average at 500-800. And there are many. I walk forward and sigh as the king stands up saying something which I don't get. All of the guards rush towards me as I raise my right leg, I stomp hard on the ground [Earthen spikes] all the guards get impaled and die. The king slices with his axe which causes my spikes to get split half way. I stomp again to bury the spikes and corpses. The xp and stat gain was loot enough and what I'll get from the king will be glorious. I teleport 5ft away from the monster who unfortunately is unharmed.